Project Runway Season 1
Anyone watches Project Runway?
Great show it is, lots of fabulous costumes, and also... they present to you...
The Ugly Side of Human NatureHey! I mean seriously! You see it staring at you right in your face!
If you watch that show you'll get what I mean. Right now 5 contestants are left, and one of them's a real
B-I-T-C-H.You go switch on your TV next monday, 10 pm, channel 5. See that woman with the dirty blond shoulder-length hair and thick glasses? Yeah, that's the one. Presenting to you the ugly side of human nature right on national TV, and letting you grow out of your cocoon such that you actually know the various sides of various personalities.
It's not the first time she'd done it for this episode. Whenever there's group work, she sarbotages the group leader. As though she's a very good leader; I'll like to see how she fails at being a leader. You know what's her attitude?
I'm not the leader, I don't need to take the initaitive to do whatever I feel is lacking in the group for I can just blame him later. It's not my problem. Anything wrong with my design or the team's work, it's the leader's fault for not making sure we were cohesive enough.Gosh. She makes me want to throw rotton eggs at the television.
And she's such a
hypocrite. No kidding. And the worst thing is, she's not ashamed of being a hypocrite, and proudly displays it. Seriously. It's like this:
Project Runway show, aired 12th of december in singapore with 6 contestants leftBefore(this refers to the period of time when they were still making their costumes, with Kevin as the group leader)
Wendy's all smiles at Kevin, and asks his opinion warmly, joking with him and telling him that she's "cool" and she'd bet he never knew that in a winky sort of way. Kevin's skeptical of her treatment since they've fallen out before, but nevertheless, for the group, he listens, and jokes along.
After(this refers to the period of time after the Runway show, and when the judges are asking the team members what they think of the group and the leader)
Wendy stabs a knife at Kevin, stating that he's an incompetent leader for not keeping the designs cohesive and not letting them look as though they're part of a collection, and also that he didn't go around enough (when he actually had, and as though he didn't need to work on his design). The other group members look flabberglasted and disgusted at her attitude, while various group members like Kara (I like her! and her designs as well!) and Austin help to speak out. It was, obviously, her against the rest, especially after they've experienced it before (she tried to sarbotage Austin too).
Her designs aren't that nice too, seriously.
Overall, Project Runway Season one's a great show, especially with that music -- makes me get up on my toes every time it nears the deadline time. And the runway! Creepy I tell you. Bleaugh.
Pity Singapore's rather back; America's probably all the way over a huge part of Season 2.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Monday, December 12
11:28 PM