HO HO HO!
MERRY INSANEY CHRISTMAS!

Anyway. I'm sure more than 3 people read my blog here... so why are there only 3 comments in my draco blog? Oi! That essay done very painstakingly leh, hello?! GO COMMENT! (the link you can find in the post before, or at the side above all the other links)

And I updated my fanfic, now chapters 2 and 3 are up. It's here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2712667/1/ (click on next for the next 2 chapters). You BETTER REVIEW, OR ELSE.

Humph. I'm rather pissed off at the lack of action here. DA SHEN, I COMMENT SO MUCH ON YOUR FANFIC YOU NEVER REVIEW ON MINE?

Anyways. For the first time in many many years, we went to Orchard road right on christmas itself. Not that we did much, we only walked. And walked. And walked.

I tell you, my father hates Orchard Road because of all the crowds. Therefore every year, if we go to Orchard Road as a family, all we ever do is walk. And walk. And walk. No, we don't go to shopping centres to shop or anything, we don't really get into the christmasy mood, we go to orchard either because of my persuation or just for going to Orchard Road's sake.

So we just walked and walked and walked and my legs got really tired soon this time. For some reason when I went to Plaza Sing with Zhi Hua and my sis, my legs didn't tire so easily... maybe it's because of the sports shoes I wore last time.

Now, because I'm so nice and all, I shall upload the pictures I took in Orchard Road using my boyfriend.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bo liao as it may seem, this picture is obviously taken for the lights, though it looks rather blurry as there wasn't much time for me to stand still and take the picture before I got pushed away...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The birth of Jesus! Lots of shadows you see there.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
No, I wasn't taking the boy. I was just trying to snap a picture while all the people had gone when this boy popped in front of the picture. Sigh. oh well, his red shirt's rather nice.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Christmas tree! Lots of nice twinkling lights grinning evilly... got watch Santa's Slay? (fine, I didn't, but you know the story line) HEE HEE HEE!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The spraying of lights thingy reminds me of all the lights in malaysia that makes it look like it's a firecracker in the sky. And yeah, there's someone blowing the horn there. TOOT!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Reading books is good, boys and girls. Even Jesus tells you that.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Another blurry picture taken of the lights. You have to admit, blue and yellow looks good together. More...unique, rather than red and yellow.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That's me and my biggy nose grinning at you, while underneath the smiling face is a barrage of evil plots threatening to kill you if you don't review and comment.



1 flowers

1 Comments:

Wahaha! Thanks for commenting, but I wasn't referring here... I was referring to my fanfic and the essay I wrote in my livejournal draco blog. (: but thanks anyway! Wow! I can't believe someone from Poland reads my blog...

By Blogger lee zhixin, at 11:26 PM  

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, December 25 10:35 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling