Great talents and picasa
I'm inspired.
Not to write, mind you. My inspiration to write has been deluding me throughout the entire holidays. It's insane. It seems that it's being fuelled by school... I think it's because for my inspiration to write to come, I need to be depressed. Holidays do not make me depressed. School does. And thus, my inspiration comes only when there's school. Totally insane.
Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah. Being inspired...
I've been nagging at my father for the entire night to buy a video camera for me! See, I've figured out what is so good about a video camera, and even as I patiently explain to him what is so beneficial about a video camera, he refuses to listen to me and participate in this great investment.
Look, you see, if he buys a video camera for me, I can make movies! And then I might discover a knack for making movies! And then this will be sort of like a foundation where I go on to make a lot of great movies in future, earning millions, and in turn, for a measley thousand he spends on a pathetic video camera, he gets millions in future! What a worthy investment!
But my father absolutely refuses to listen to me.
See, Mozart the great music prodigy started playing piano at like what? Four? Peter Jackson, the person who made the great King Kong movie and also the Lord of the Rings, tried to film ever since he was like under ten. Edison sat on eggs when he was a little child, and you could tell his interest in science! Which proves that you need to start young! And then discover you have this great talent, and then earn millions!
Fine. I was crapping.
Conclusion: My dad refuses to budge!His problem if he doesn't want to cash in in this worthy investment.
Anyway, away from my father's hopeless skills at investing.
I love PICASA! It's this marvellous program you get from Google I think, and there, you can improve your photos a million times better! Fine. Maybe your adobe photoshop does that. But still, I think it's better than photoshops. It offers options like "Warmify" which improves the skin tone of the people in the picture by tinting a hint of orange/yellow in it.
I LOVE IT!
A pity I've run out of pictures to fiddle around. I think I've fiddled around with every one of the hundreds of pictures in my folders, including draco and cedric's pictures.
Look at draco!
That's after fiddling (warmify and glow). Doesn't he look damn nice? (: WAHAHA!
(I can see people rolling their eyes. Don't roll your eyes, people. ADMIT THE FACT! And too much rolling of eyes might result in, one day, your eyes being inside out instead of the normal way. Then people will see total white plus a few red veins running across, and you won't be able to see anything.)
Conclusion: PICASA IS A DAMN NICE PROGRAM.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, December 27
10:37 PM