Fact and fiction
Fact:
- It only takes one debate session to decrease my self confidence by 90%.
- The amount of general knowledge I have fills approximately the brain of an ant.

Fiction:
- If there was one thing I would choose to join in JC, I would join debate immediately as I love having a low self-esteem.
- If I had another cca available to me (core preferably), I would not quit debate, since I love it so much.

Why I am not quitting debate immediately:
- My mother doesn't want me to quit something so easily, like I almost did with chinese drama due to lack of companionship, and believes that this situation could turn out to be something like chinese drama, where I will grow to love it immensely. I, however, think that it is impossible, but is not quitting immediately due to the desire not to be called a quitter.
- Basically, there is no way I can tell Ruiling and the rest why I want to quit debate.

However,
- debate gives me a lovely low self-esteem after every session, resulting in depression, which cuts my life off by a lot of years and gives me a lot of wrinkles,
- while I would love to say that I love all debators, I sadly don't, since I sense that some of them are not exactly friendly towards me, even with my nice nature to naturally assume everyone is as nice as me.

So,
I will most likely quit debate, but it is not confirmed, and I need another cca, since I want to have two ccas and not one.

Meanwhile,
away from my lovely cca, I found out from my quiet CD junior that they are doing Romeo and Juliet next year.

Imagine
my reaction to this, and,

write
me an essay on Zhi Xin's reaction. To do this essay, you have to follow back to Zhi Xin's past entries, and dig out her feelings towards Romeo and Juliet, and later, you can comment if you think your essay's too long, or if it's only 200 characters, you can post it on the tagboard.

Tomorrow's CCA orientation! Shall I go frighten more people?


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, December 30 12:15 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling