Christmas, presents and stereotypes!
Christmas is coming!Ok fine. I don't normally celebrate it. So there is no reason for this excited burst of a phrase.
Still, I like the christmas decorations! All those little lights lit up in so many different colours, draped around trees, bushes, and everywhere that can be decorated... SO NICE!
Maybe I should buy christmas cards or something. Hmm. Oh yeah, that reminds me. My bro's birthday is tomorrow, and I haven't bought anything yet!
I gave him 10 kisses leh... that should be counted as lots of presents liao! Sheesh. Really! Kisses reek of sincerity! MORE VALUABLE THAN ANY PRESENT YOU CAN BUY! My bro doesn't appreciate them. Humph. Money minded boy.
(and he gave me a kiss for my present too! the injustice!)
Urban is damn irritating. It always features very expensive stuff, stuff that are like 600+ or something. I mean, c'mon. How many people are rich? How many people are middle income? How many people are poor? They should feature cheaper stuff! As though only the rich can enjoy christmas or something. And what's more, after featuring them, they make people drool for them when they can't buy it. Evil aren't they? Definitely.
I feel like watching King Kong... Zhi Hua want to go watch with me? (:
My neighbour just told me that people are suddenly discussing about how RGS people are snobbish due to this idiot's letter claiming that she got more
high class or something after she got to RGS and also to another p6 idiot who scored top but didn't want to go RGS initially.
But who cares... let them talk all they like! Haha!
I find it rather funny leh. Look,
A: "Look at that girl! You see her uniform? RGS one right?(B nods)A: "Aiyoh, look at her! See she walk so snobbily! So arrogant! See, her nose is in the air! And look at her gestures! As though she very good like that!"(B squints, and after a second, nods agitatedly along)B: "Yah loh Yah loh! They think they get into RGS very liao3 bu4 qi3 meh?"A: "Yah! They think they what ah?"Haha! Actually we more or less have the same attitude... look:
A typical conversation between Zhi Hua and me whenever we spot an RI guy in the MRTMe: "Look at that guy on my right... yeah, that guy with his nose buried into his book!"ZH: "And look at his acne! Gosh, so much acne! EEW!"Me: "He looks SO nerdy! Man..."ZH: "Yeah, look, his nose is practically touching the book! And his shorts are SO high! AND HIS ACNE! I CAN'T STAND IT!"Me: "And look at his glasses! So thick and so low!"Wahahaha! Sorry lah, just for fun only. I know there are RI guys who aren't nerdy or anything... and also (to zhihua) RI guys who don't have acne filling up his entire face. FUN WHAT.
(actually, it's not only fun, it's also generally true... )
This crappy post has actually no point at all. Sad but true. (: Try digging out the point...
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, December 15
12:02 PM