309 I AM IN!
4 measley days to school reopening, and we finally find out which class we are in!
309, here I come!And the best part is... ZHI HUA IS IN THE SAME CLASS AS ME!
I think Inet has a grudge against me. I've been checking it every day, and the one day I decide not to check, it comes up with the list.
And I was out roller skating when Zhi Hua called me on my cellphone and told me the news, causing me to shriek in public and do a high jump with my roller skates, scaring members of the public and innocent stray cats away.
But one thing I don't understand is why the sec twos next year are changing classes too... hmm. weird.
And Rui Ling's 312! I really thought those classes after 310 would be geppers, but perhaps it became the last 3 or something. Or maybe they decided to heck care about the gepper system and mix all of us up like rojak. (I highly doubt so)
Within hours of the release, Brilliant Kevyna has already prepared a 309 class list of who's going to be inside next year. Amazing.
There's debate tomorrow though. I'm rather... well, you know how I feel.
Still,
309, here I COMEEE!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, December 29
12:09 AM