Woots!
Recently, our subject combination results have been released, and I'm proud to say (according to Inet at least) that EVERYBODY got their desired results! Woots!
So it's on to TRIP SCIENCE AND LIT next year!
I'm still rather saddened by the fact that we are not ever going to do Romeo and Juliet. I mean, it's a classic! I was so looking forward to it loh. I was going to memorise the cheesy lines and start spewing them to everyone. Haiz. Deny me the opportunity.
Our school canteen loves taking out food. First it was the delicious cookies, and then soft drinks, and now, my beloved CHICKEN WING from stall 7! I only like that chicken wing ok? I hate fried stuff, and thus I hate fried chicken wings and anything fried for that matter, and therefore besides the stall 7 chicken wing there isn't any other chicken wing I like. And they removed it.
Like what's the purpose lah. They always think of those overweight people. What about those underweight? And those of normal weight? We all want our food! I feel injusticed. Humph.
Tomorrow's Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire! I've been waiting forever I tell you. Draco Malfoy! And Cedric Diggory doesn't look too bad either. Hee. A pity the two main male characters look so ugly.
(Da shen sadly can't see that... seriously, Daniel Radcliffe IS ugly! It doesn't matter whether he's rich or not, he's still ugly and idiotic)
And I wonder why in the world would people actually LIKE Ron Weasley. No looks, no character. Nothing to like at all!
Sigh. I'm still sick. I had a stupid fever on Saturday, and I almost
died. My head hurt so much that you can't imagine it I tell you. Now I still have sore throat. And my nose seems permanently blocked. Sniff. And there's something wrong with me that I can't explain. I've also got a stomach ache which refuses to go away. Mourn for me!
Sniff. Nothing much to say. Holidays aren't that exciting after all, unless you want to know my journey in Maplestory.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, November 16
9:05 PM