Template up!
Yayish! Ladies and gentlemen, what you see before you...

is a proud acheivement made by Melody Zhi Xin...

Presenting...

My BRAND NEW template!

Fabulous, isn't it? And made with my obsolate version of a photo editor! Marvellous! Haha!

Truly a work of genius...

So, what do you all think? Nice or not? I'm rather worried by the not-so-little amount of pink... is it too much?

And you get what I'm saying about the sides... haha!

A little too many scrollbars I admit. All you have to do is place your cursor on the scrollbar itself to make sure the part you want scrolls and not the bigger template in whole.

And the lines dividing the sections are damn straight! Yup, drawn by hand without ruler whatsoever (not that you can use a ruler on a computer)! One of those lines took me a few tries, but otherwise quite smooth. And I put them all on the same layer accidentally without realizing, so you see why I didn't want to redraw them when I realized that they made the parts too narrow.

I hope you all can view my template well enough... on my computer the template fits the screen nicely except that the tagboard stretches a little too much to the side to hide the scrollbar (done deliberately). Otherwise, you should be able to view this template perfectly without any scrolling to the side. I hope it's like this on your computers, though I doubt... Change your screen resolution if it isn't perfect. (:

Otherwise, don't you agree that this template is, well, damn nice?


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, November 30 2:24 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling