Sighs dreamily...
Oh dear. I'm going to be rather unfaithful to my current boyfriend, but...
I LOVE DANG OH/SHAN JUNHAO!
Sigh. I watched the first few episodes as my friend had the ENTIRE collection of cds. It was damn damn damn (repeat that infinite times please) NICE. That is the only one word I can come up with. NICE.
I don't care with some people don't like it; that's because they are stupid or something. HOW CAN ANYONE NOT LIKE IT?!?
Dang Oh is so sweet it's hardly believable. *sighs dreamily* if only I had a HUMAN boyfriend like him... oh dear.
I feel like bashing the following:
1) XU ZIQIAN
2) ZHANG MING HAN
3) XIE QUAN
4) the stupid mother of shan junhao
5) FAN YUNXI
They pressurise Junhao and prevent him from getting his happiness! I hate all of them. Actually I also hate Ye Tian Yu a bit for rejecting Junhao and making him feel depressed. But since Junhao loves her, I shall forgive her and resist the urge to bash that face up too.
As for the rest, I have nothing to say, but that I want to see their faces as PULP. BLOODIED PULP. Like those you see in happy tree friends.
Actually Xu Ziqian is quite nice and sweet (to yunxi and to tianyu) but then he's stopping junhao from getting his happiness, so I hate him.
You all must think I am quite mad, but those who hasn't watched the show properly without prejudice will understand what I'm going through... it's called WANG ZI BIAN QING WA withdrawal symptoms. Any straight girl after watching the show will immediately experience this. Trust me.
The withdrawal symptoms are:
- staring dreamily away with a hint of a smile
- muttering "Shan Junhao" or "Dang-oh" under her breath with this faraway look
- shouting "OH MY GOD! HE'S SOOOOO SHUAI!!!" at random times during the show
- if ever, like someone with as forgetful a memory as Zhi hua (HOW CAN YOU FORGET ABOUT THE SHOW FOR 45 MINS?!?), will proceed to shriek after realizing that she has missed part of the show
- cry mournfully if she's going to miss the show for whatever reasons, and get someone to do something so that she's not going to miss Shan Junhao's shuai face for even a single second.
- feel like bashing all the bad people up (ie: me)
and millions more.
SIGH. You have to watch the show to understand. Any pics I post up here will not even begin to address how good-looking Dang-oh/Shan Junhao is, as you have to watch the show, and experience his inner character before you can see his good looks.
Let's sigh away......
In fact, looking at him, I'm almost tempted to say that he's better than Draco...
Almost.Who knows, maybe I'll say he's better after a few more episodes. And who knows, maybe after the show ends, I'll get over this infuriation or whatever you call it after a few weeks. I normally do. Draco's the exception, kept alive by fanfiction, though no longer read.
So if I go back to an infuriation or obsession or whatever, it's because that person's made an appearance again.
And for such cases, absense does not make the heart grow fonder. I need those nice shows to show me how nice they are.
HAIZ.
Let's sigh away dreamily...
The guys should learn from him. (: Guarantee got people falling at your feet. Provided you have a hit show.
I bet Ming Dao's fawned over by millions right now.
I'm not one of those ok? (: I like SHAN JUNHAO/DANG-OH, not Ming Dao.
Remember, JUNHAO'S MINE!!!!!!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, November 4
11:48 PM