Pleasantries of life
I thought I was really obsessed over Dang Ou, but it turned out that compared to Da shen, I can't even hold a candle. -_-

Oh well. I am not engaging in a competition of who-is-more-obsessed with her. Heh.

Drama Nite was quite fun, at least, for the sec two plays. Maybe it's what I feel, but last year I felt our level was much better than last year sec twos, and this year? I felt that we are still better than this year sec ones.

Seriously. I have only one word to describe the sec one plays: H-O-R-R-E-N-D-O-U-S.

Packed with lame corny jokes and much breathing into the mike as well as voices so soft that only the ants on stage could hear, the audience's eyes were barely open as they strained to keep awake.

I brought a bagful of supplies such as flashlight, poker and UNO cards, story book, discman, my entire collection of discs etc in preparation for such a situation, but in the end I didn't get to use any -- we didn't dare to offend the oh-so-mighty authorities who might whip out their books to book us any time.

Which is oh-so-sad, for they would have helped me a whole lot.

Sec two plays were a lot more awesome. Though we harbour an underlying prejudice for the *ahem* classes, we couldn't deny it that their plays had indeed the X factor inside. Jealous, that's what I am.

The 209 play was fabulous. The judges were blind not to choose them for the finalist classes. They were so much better than 204 or 207.

And guess what, ladies and gentlemen. As I was making my careful way to my father's car parked a few hundred metres away, something very unexpected happened.

It was dark, and the streetlamps barely lighted the path, giving only a faint orange glow. As I trampled happily to my father's car, I stepped on a patch of innocent-looking carpet grass.

And yes, you guessed it, the FIRST and ONLY step it was, and I stepped on dog shit.

Why, after all, are Singaporeans so inconsiderate? It wasn't a step even, it was only a brush, and it stank my whole father's car up. I was suffocating during the ride, and my mother definitely did not appreciate washing my shoe the next day.

If you want to have a dog, please, DO CLEAN UP after it. Otherwise, don't burden yourself with responsibilities you can't handle. Spare everyone, and the dog, and yourself. DON'T get a dog. Or a cat. Or any animal if you can't clean up after it, and only got it because it's "cute".

I've been watching my step every moment, and for that one moment I didn't watch my step, my shoe brushed by dog shit.

Ah, the pleasantries of life.

And don't think I didn't see those people spitting everywhere, right in front of other people, that greenish-yellowish phlegm coming out of your mouth and sticking onto the ground, the surface glinting off disgustingly in the sun. I'm sure nobody wants phlegm stuck on their shoes either.

Yes, it's troublesome, but think of everyone else.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, November 8 10:25 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling