Obsession, uncured
Ah forget it. I was about to post a lengthy essay on why Draco is good, but then I looked at it and decided not to bore you all. Just a brief summary of what I was about to write:

A) Draco tried to make friends with Harry the first time he met him by the only way he knew how: to make fun of someone. He didn't know Hagrid was close to Harry, and he genuinely wanted Harry to agree with him. Just like when you say this particular person sucks and the other person agrees with you strongly, and then you two hit it off and become friends (trust me, you do become friends this way sometimes).

B) Draco has a father who drilled all the stuff you think are wrong into his brain. He was the one who taught Draco that muggleborns and whatsoever were beneath them. You want someone to blame, you blame Lucius. All along Draco's life, he had been taught that way. What do you expect? It didn't help that he got sorted into a house where they had the same mindset.

C) Harry Potter was an idiot. All along his life, he had been famous for Voldermort's defeat, and it was unlucky for anyone who wanted to shine to be in the same year as him. Draco wanted to be famous -- he craved attention, but given the misfortune to be in the same year as Potter, and also pressurised by his father to excel in everything, what do you expect? Obviously he will be against the oh-so-noble Potter who didn't want his friendship. Potter beat him in Quidditch, and he wanted to be good in Quidditch. He doesn't like to lose, and tell me, is that wrong?

AH SIGH. Yes that was a summary of what I was going to write. Trust me, I could have written a lot more... haha.

I'm thinking of opening a Draco Malfoy site (I'm not gonna call it a Harry Potter site) with icons and stuff. The template's bothering me huge time since I don't have Adobe photoshop, which sucks seriously. The photo editor I have is not as good as Adobe (what is, I ask?) with not as sophisticated cutting and effects. Sigh. I want Adobe photoshop!

And yes, I'm getting a little more obsessed than ever... not only over the people but over the pairings. I seriously love Draco and Hermione! And I found this really adorable website, which I'm gonna link to here:



PotterPuffs are love


As you can see from the images, this site's damn cute. And I hate to admit this, but even Harry looks cute there. Sigh. Nevertheless, the cutest's still Draco. (:

Heh. I really am getting rather obsessed.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, November 27 10:33 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling