My days
I shall give you a full and complete report of what's been happening in my life recently.
Mon: Maths trail, off to the Esplanade, which was real boring and we ended up heck-caring and refused to do the stupid sums. I mean, does any normal visitor actually bother to calculate the length of the stupid slipper?
"Oh, what a nice long slipper! Hubby, how long do you think this slipper is? So fascinating right? Oh dear, I wonder how long it is, I so want to know! Please, put it to 2 decimal places, we have to be accurate. Do get the measuring tape for me now, or if not, I shall just settle for a clinometer. Thanks hubby, you are the best! Now, hand me the clinometer and I shall see."I thought Esplanade was for art, not for maths. -_-
And so we were ogling at the chocolates there, and cursing the teachers who said that shopping in the Esplanade during the maths trail was strictly prohibited, and any offenders would be referred to the discipline mistress, whom is one who people use to intimidate us students. That, along with booking. We so wanted to buy those delicious, superb, saliva-dripping chocolates. The lady behind the counter was watching our expressions with a rather scared look on her face for we were looking at the chocolates as though we could gobble them up along with the glass. In the end we didn't dare to defy the oh-so-great discipline mistress, and ended up going back empty handed.
The math trail booklets, by the way, were mutated by Zhi Hua and me, for the boys in front on the cover looked so retarded I started to draw mustaches and armpit hair on those boys. Pretty soon Zhi Hua got convinced to follow me, and we happily drew away on the bus trip back. In the end we named our masterpieces Harry, Ron, Voldermort and a death eater. My Harry ended up with an arrow right through his head and lots of mascara, while my Ron ended up with a whole bunch of armpit hair and lots of pimples "as big as hoops".
We went back, and I got back my disastrous results and immediately felt like burying myself alive. Almost failed my sad chinese. ): And my english compo could have gotten better. So could my chinese, had I not drifted off the stupid topic according to them. I now harbour a deep rooted hatred for chinese.
Tues: Deepavali, didn't do anything much -- except play Maple. For Leonine, I went back to killing mush. -_- For melilie, she's now currently ALSO killing mush, though these mush are orange in colour.
Wed: My NIE focus group discussion was one good thing: I didn't have to do the stupid clean up. (: I suppose I could have told the teacher of my various problems with crushes, but I think that those students in the same room as me would have thought me a bit air-headed and bimbotic, which, I think at least, I am so NOT.
Really! *waves hand in a bimbotic way*
Our class was dead that day. Most of us decided to miss the really irritating Congress review, which, I am sure, they took to tell us all their GREAT achievements when in fact there are none. Even the class chair missed it. So most of us who missed it were there in the classroom happily watching the Stairway to Heaven show (I didn't much enjoy it -- too much crying and stuff, plus a lot of melodrama stuff also. I suppose I don't really like Korean dramas), and others, like Zhi Hua, happily took her bag and went home. Then as we were watching the show, absorbed, Yen suddenly burst in and exclaimed ominously:
"You guys are dead."
And, a few seconds later, she was followed by Sharon, who said the exact same thing:
"You guys are dead."
Imagine the impact on my weak poor heart. Was nearly frightened to death, and in my mind appeared images of Mrs Deborah Tan coming to our class with a knife.
Luckily, nothing much happened. I think our principal herself was sick of those congress reviews. haha.
Thurs: Another slack day: HARI RAYA! I don't get it, why don't they just put Hari Raya and Deepavali holidays together with the weekend, that way we can have a longer holiday. Sigh.
I received a huge shock when suddenly all my CCA members started calling me. I was happily sitting there, waiting for Andrea to come to my house, when suddenly I received a call by Michelle.
"Hurry, can you prep your case by today?"
I was like, huh? I wasn't even thinking anything about TV debates. And then she told me that Kylie was very mad for some reason I couldn't fathom, since I haven't been checking my email. And, trust me, I didn't like to imagine our usually cheerful debate chair being pissed off at me.
With a racing heart, I rushed and turned on my computer, only to face a blank screen. I had absolutely no idea how to start.
After a few more nerve-wrecking calls, Ruiling's case division saved my day. Got the entire case done by 2 hours, though fortunately, I am not speaking. (:
And so I was watching the stupid show yong1 bao4 ming2 tian1 which was showing at 9pm on channel 8. I tell you, all of Channel 8 shows are definitely VERY GOOD STUFF. Right. We were predicting all the moves of those actors and actresses, and not surprisingly, most of our predictions came out true.
Are we brilliant, or is the plot just too cliched?
And channel 8 shows always have to have extra-marital affairs, retards, crazy people, money-minded people etc etc. Another retard has appeared in tong2 xin1 yuan2 II -- apparently the mother has gone stupid too.
Don't ask me how I know when my siblings watch it on days that wang2 zi3 bian4 qing1 wa1 is not airing.
See another reason why I look so forward to it, besides Shan Junhao that is?
Fri: Went for a photography workshop, where I used my boyfriend to take pictures of whatever in sight. Must say, I like photography... hee!
Then we got back our report slips, and, fortunately, my results weren't as bad as I thought they would be. History and chinese, not surprisingly, deproved, but were saved a little by semester one results.
Needless to say, my chinese result was the worst, and it's the only one below the median, which is rather sad I admit.
That's all I suppose, after exams activities aren't very interesting...
(:
Reason why I've not been playing Maple of late:
WANG ZI BIAN QING WA
Heh.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Saturday, November 5
6:24 PM