Bagan serai, template, adobe!
AHHH! 3 days!

BEFORE I GO BAGAN SERAI!!!!!!!

*screams with joy and does a dance*

LALALALALA!

Ok, calm down, breathe in, breathe out...

Anyway, more GEP related stuff! If you go student's sketch pad, and you look at their comments, and you scroll down...

and down...

and down...

and start reading...

you realize that some GEPpers have taken it upon themselves to come up with mile-long essays that stretch all the way to mars and back filled with bombastic words, as though trying to prove something...

and you realize that a few has taken upon themselves to show us the proud acheivements of the GEP batch...

and you wonder why we harbour a prejudice against them.

Hmm. Surprising indeed.

Anyway, I spent a large part of today making my new blog template, but... I CAN'T BEAR TO LEAVE THIS BLOG TEMPLATE!

Sobs, cries, tears... leaving is such a sad, grevious, depressing thing. But change is a good thing, and thus, before long you are going to see a brand new template. The side's a bit narrow though; I sacrificed the wider side for you all! For the tagboard! (If you don't understand a word of what I'm saying, you'll understand when you see the new template) See how much I love you all?

Actually, no. haha. I sacrificed that side because I hated too-narrow tagboards, but ohwell. I do love you all. (: I don't know what possessed me to draw so narrow sides, but I couldn't be bothered to redraw, so too bad.

And meanwhile, I'm also cursing my really sucky version of a photo editor. I WANT ADOBE PHOTOSHOP! Anyone want to give me the software for my chirstmas present? I would personally hug you to bits until all your juices flow out... no, i didn't say that!

And thus, without the adobe photoshop, I am NOT going to do my Draco template. I want it to be perfect, absolutely perfect! Just wait! I'm gonna get my hands on some money through any means (hmm. robbing a bank sounds appealing, don't you think?). I find I tend to get attached to my money, and thus though I might have enough, I can't use it! haha. So I have to find another way to get money...

Anyone willing to buy it or give money to me? I will remember you when my site gets famous! (:


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, November 30 12:57 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling