Violent tendancies
I am rather pissed.
I've been going to almost every one of my every CCA practices and staying back till 5.30 almost every day, and they tell me my attendance is less than 50%. Right.
I feel like strangling every one of their wiry necks.
I bet I have more than 85%, and they tell me my attendance is less than 50%.
I wish someone would drown those who made the horrific, grievious, horrendous, grave, idiotic, dumb, stupid, irritating, pissifying, injustifiable error in hot fire and make their skin all melt.
*glares violently*
Talk about violent tendancies. HUMPH.
Just wait till I get my hands on whoever's necks. They're gonna
get it. ---
And anyway, I'm in love with the following:
1) SHAN JUNHAOOO
2) Roarke! Though sadly, he's Eve's, and therefore I shall not spoil their happiness. (:
3) DRACO MALFOY
4) American Idiot
Oh, talking about the fourth item, I think it's an absolute piece of art except for the repetitive use of the F word. I feel like copying down the whole lyrics of Holiday over:
Hear the sound of falling rain
coming down like an armageddon flame
The shame
The ones who lived without a name
Hear the dogs howling out of key
to a hymn called "Faith and Misery"
And bleed the company lost the war today
I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies
This is the dawning of the rest of our lives
on holiday
Hear the drum pounding out of time
Another protestor has crossed the line
to find the money's on the other side
Can I get another amen?
There's a flag wrapped around a score of men
A gag
A plastic bag on a monument
The representative of California has the floor
Zieg Heil to the President Gasman
Bombs away is your punishment
Pulverize the Eiffel Towers
who criticize your government
Bang bang goes the broken glass
Kill all the fags that don't agree
Trials by fire setting fire
is not a way that's meant for me
See? I told you it's a piece of art. It's a poem written in song form, and, unlike other crappy songs, actually has meaning, imagery, stuff. Oh dear, I LOVE American Idiot.
Can you imagine an album named "Singapore idiot"? Oh no of course you can't, the gah-men will immediately stop its production and sue you until you get to jail. Sad right?
OH well, I don't feel like writing much today, I'll write tomorrow. Yeah.
1 flowers
1 Comments:
Hi - You have a great blog. I have a webpage about self defense tactic I'd like you to visit. Here's the link
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Monday, October 24
8:50 PM