Recently...
Not going to blog here much recently, firstly because my creative energies have found another outlet in the form of WONDERFUL fictionpress (go see my links for the link to my works there, and PLEASE review!), and secondly because EOIs are coming (not that I am seen mugging, but oh well.)

Don't you just LOVE reviews? The feeling of seeing an email informing you of another review is simply MARVELLOUS I tell you. You won't ever get this feeling ANYWHERE! Trust me!

Lalala, I love writing! (:

Lately, I've been engaged in a bout of ego-centrism and narcissism (go ask Zhi Hua) and I'm currently in love with my reflection, as can be seen with my obsession at looking at the BIG BIG mirror in front of us during dance class. Though that's only once a week, thank god, I don't know how I'll stand looking at my wonderful reflection so much. hahahaha!

Fine. I'm not THAT narcissistic. It's just that I love annoying Zhi Hua as everytime I go "LOOK! LOOK AT MY REFLECTION!" she'll give this exasperated sigh and try to stop me from looking at the mirror. Heee...

Today the people were all CHIONGING for their RS. RS doesn't sound very fun, does it? It sounds horrible. In fact, looking at them rush through their proposals and speech, I feel a sadistic glee at being in IVP (not that it's much better either on that matter, but at least we don't have to come out with tens of pages of a stupid proposal).

Don't worry Zhi Hua *pat pat*, we shall NOT get into RS next year. We shall save ourselves and get into some programme quickly... Otherwise, we will so absolutely die if we go through this again next year. And I'm sure you suffered a lot thinking about us playing maple... (=

Zhi Hua told me that there was this presentation by one of the GEPpers groups on the emotional trauma Geppers felt when they found out that they got into GEP.

Oh, how nice, I never knew that. What about another report on the emotional trauma us normal students feel when we found out that we didn't get into GEP? (bleaugh. that was bullshit. I don't feel any emotional trauma at all... haha) And all the emotional trauma we face when teachers blantantly pronounce Geppers to be so good and clever... and, to add, emotional trauma we face when listening to one of those seriously fake-sounding accents.

Referring to specific examples of course, such as *cough* someone we know with a really *cough* genuine accent.

Oh fine, I shadn't be mean. She IS good at writing I admit.

See I'm so fair to all! =D HAIL ZHI XIN! (ignore me, that was my ego-centrism showing)

Lately everyone's in a craze of JJ LIN! Of course we know why he's so popular (duh, he's CUTE! and his songs rock!), but I am surprised it took so long for them to find out why he's so great. haha.

Every song of his rocks! I AM NOT BULLSHITTING! ting1 yi4 xia4 jiu4 zhi1 dao4 le...

Signing off, remember to review my works if you read them! I don't mind honest comments like "This poem sucks!" (and it won't be awkward, seeing that I've allowed anonymous comments, so you can just go under a fake name) but please tell me what's wrong with it so that I can improve. You wouldn't be so mean so as not to let me get into CAP, will you? hee... not that I am confident I can. Sigh. Desperately praying...

When I fall in love, it will be forever...


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, October 4 10:05 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling