My day complete with sidenotes
OH yes people, Melodylzx proudly presents a story on SUICIDE BOMBERS!

Click here to read it!

Of course I know you all have been eagerly awaiting it, especially for those who are close enough to know the *cough* real reason of *cough* suspicious articles. (:

Today my brain has gone through immense pressure of exploding in the middle of chinese and literature lessons due to the two stupid tests, in which my hand felt painfully like breaking off. Maple story made up for it during lunch, and we were almost late for science, where my brain basked in its exhaustion and my mouth opened and closed like a goldfish's.

I find Jason Ng's voice highly irritating. It goes up and down, high and low pitch, and he goes rambling all through maths lesson. How do you expect anyone to think with his constanly rambling voice? I was cursing him all through the lesson while making an attempt to think about the question staring back at me on the paper, and I felt very tempted to raise my hand and ask a question: "Can you please SHUT UP?"

Though I will probably have some DC whatsoever.

He was trying to make us go to some remedial class (optional for most of the class), where we had to tick on a piece of paper which days we were free. I reluctantly ticked all, for I was indeed free on all those days, and inwardly groaned to myself as I visualized two lessons with his high-pitched voice and even more confusion than what I already have with Similarity.

And then I asked him, in a desperate attempt to not go, whether he would be giving those worksheets he would give during the remedial lessons out to those who didn't attend those lessons.

When he replied "Yes", Xin Er, Sara, Sharon and I delightfully grabbed the piece of paper back and liquided all the ticks we had made. (: Therefore, I will happily not be going for the remedials, which would likely get less done than what I can do myself with only my own thoughts occupying me.

Philo was rather fun and funny, for we were discussing capital punishment and what criteria we would use to deem whether a person would deserve captial punishment. They mentioned something about intention, and Mrs Ng was like, "And of course the intention should translate into an action, otherwise millions of people will be undergoing capital punishment for thinking of killing someone."

I sniggered away, thinking of the billions of teachers I felt tempted to kill, and felt sure that I would be the first to undergo capital punishment if they really based it on intention purely.

Last philo lesson we learnt a horrifying incident of capital punishment some centuries ago, where they placed candles on various parts of the criminal's body such that the wax would drip onto the parts where they would use a scapel to scrape the flesh out, and after that they attached his limbs each to a horse and tried to make the horses pull his limbs apart, whereby they would then burn him (alive i guess) and throw his ashes into the air.

Trust me, that is a very simplified version of what it was. All of us were staring at the teacher with our mouths agape, and in entered horrifying images into my brain as I automatically translated her words into pictures.

These images would be better well off my nice and innocent brain.

A scandalous incident: On 5th of October 2005, a female teacher was spotted with a male teaching strolling through the beautiful gardens of RGS... Awwww.

Guess who the lead characters of the incident were.

Not sure whether I will be sued for this or not, so it's better not to explicitly clue anything about them -- you will have to guess on the grounds that the female teacher is one of 202's subject teachers.

And with that, I end off my day, exclaiming happily away that there were NO tuitions at all today, whether it be me conducting or me attending.

And with a side note of yesterday's events: Not surprisingly, I screwed up yesterday's debate again, but I have decided not to care anymore seeing that everybody knows that I am a very lousy debater. And I have decided that it's better not to look at David Pflug's face when he's talking, it's very easy to be sidetracked in your thoughts and you end up staring at him instead.

Kidding. (: Just an example to emphasise on his good looks... which he definitely has. WAHAHAHZ!

Sadly, I have my own crush, so too bad... haha. And that shall officially conflude conclude this post without any postnotes, sidenotes or stupidnotes whatsoever.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, October 6 11:53 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling