LI-BE-RA-TION!!!
WOOTS PEOPLE WOOTS WOOTS WOOTS WOOTS!!!!! WOO HOOOOOOOO!

EXAMS ARE OVEEERRRRR!!!!!!

I feel like dancing around Orchard Road and throwing confetti around! Muacks muacks muacks, I can't believe I actually SURVIVED through the exams! What a miracle!

Let's see... chinese and history were disastrous, thus we shall not talk about them. And I am pretty sure I made the Guinness World record with my handwriting... I redefined the word "atrocious" with the writing in my last few paragraphs in my literature paper. In fact, the handwriting in my english compo in comparison looks like the perfect neatest handwriting ever.

And guess what people? I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY GOT THE LAST QUESTION OF THE AUSTRALIAN MATHS COMPETITION CORRECT.

Seriously. I had no inkling on how to do all the last section questions, especially the last one, and guess what? I got the last question correct. I was so frustrated at the question I dumped in my register number, and it was the answer.

I was so shocked, my teeth almost fell out.

I declare my register number the luckiest number ever! 13 is such a glorious glorious number! Hail 13!

Oh yeah, you should have seen the amount of restraint I put myself in for the past few days. The computer was sitting temptingly in front of me, staring at me and going, "Come on Zhi Xin, come and play me!" It was tantalizing me! I glared at it, and my hands actually betrayed me by going over to touch the computer. Do you know how much effort it took for me to pull my hands back?!? Oh NO YOU DON'T! NOBODY understands the amount of effort! It is GREATER than the amount of effort you take to climb Mt Everest!

I'm so grateful that our school is actually in or rather near Orchard Road, makes things so much easier. All we have to do is take 190 for ONE stop, and ta-da! We reach the delicious shopping centres, presented right in front of our eyes in a platter!

I hope we never move, I love my school, and, not to mention, its location!

And I'm pleased to announce that I've gotten my American Idiot! That's one wish off my wishlist! I shall listen to it while I'm bathing... hey wait. I just realized there isn't a stereo player in my bathroom. Oh well. They should include it in there or something... like, you know, a device inserted in the hose. Then you press, and music comes blaring out and you can wash to the rhythm! What a great idea by the marvellous Zhi Xin! Truly marvellous, that's what I am!

I just realized that there's an excessive number of exclamation marks in my post. You mustn't blame me, it's after exams after all... all the euphoria and pent-up hyper energy! Do you know how long I've been waiting for this? THE WHOLE YEAR! So it's like potential energy you know, then now it's turned into KINETIC energy! Can you imagine how much kinetic energy is there being released right now? I think it must be equal to the amount of energy the sun releases... So you shouldn't wonder at the extra amount of exclamation marks.

I've been talking to myself everywhere! I find myself such a good companion, you know, it's MYSELF? yeah, MYSELF!

Sigh. Pardon me for my excessive narcissism and egocentrism showing, you'll just have to bear with me...

HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE MELODY ROCKS HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!

Oh dear, I think I better go for a mental check up.

But I scared they later make me go the woodbridge hospital leh, how? Better not lah. I scared scared!

*runs off and hides under the table*


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, October 21 3:58 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling