I'm moving to Antarctica
Bye everyone, I'm going to the Antarctica and live beside the sea, where there are no exams, no languages, and nothing to worry about but whether any fish will be stupid enough to bite your hook.

I'm going to bring a fishing hook with an extremely long line as Zhi Hua says that fishes congregate at the deeper part of the sea where waters are warmer.

I'm also going to bring lots of clothes. I shall build an igloo when I get there. I'll also catch a few penguins and seals to eat too. Not to mention, walruses.

So bye everyone. I've already donated two bucketfuls of water of tears to the reservoir due to my depressing results.

I'll live a life of a nun, and empty my mind of all human relations. Ommmm...

FAREWELL PEOPLE!

Too bad I can't see my Draco Malfoy and Shan Junhao again. Haiz. Do you think I can, you know, drag them to Antarctica with me?

But then, if I do, then I won't be emptying my mind of all human relations. Haiz.

---

School's ending after this week. That, I suppose, makes this week the last week 202 will be as a class.

Wonder how many of them will end up in the same class as me. Not many I suppose, since most of them are taking triple science and geog, and a rather small amount taking Lit.

I fail to understand why people fail to see the beauty of Lit. Oh well. (:

I HATE CHINESE AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE ANOTHER WORD OF IT AGAIN.

Bleaugh. A pity I'll have to face it again next year.

The teachers love to choose the boring-est essays for the paper. You know why? It's because they want to see students falling asleep right smack in the middle of the paper and fail their exams.

Sadistic, evil plan, and clever too, but not clever enough not to let me find out their motives.

BRILLIANT I AM!


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Monday, October 31 9:13 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling