Fishes Dance Nite
An internal debate in one of the judges of Fishes Dance Nite:
Johnny: Oh, this year's entries have been absolutely delightful! Obviously the Genius Elegance Parrot fishes have done the best, especially when my super Eternally Lovely Dance Society people are all inside! But what can I say, when I'm in charge of the group? But isn't it so true that they are the best? Oh, I love their dances, so full of literary devices! So full of meanings! Unlike the other dances, all so crappy. I know the general population of students are rather dumb, so obviously they don't appreciate good dances, and therefore laugh at those crappy ones.
Oh, what a difficult decision to make regarding my Genius Elegance Parrot classes! It's so unfair that I just can't choose them all. Oh well, I suppose I shall just leave out 2K, their dance is not as good as 2L and 2M. What sockland, a pile of shit. What did I tell them, not to use a love story? Love stories are ALL crappy stories! See, didn't listen to Johnny, now I have to leave them out!
Besides, its rather obvious that 2L and 2M are better, seeing that more of Eternally Lovely Dance Society members are them.
Oh dear, it's always very difficult to choose between the Genuis Elegance Parrot fishes. Now that it's done, we shall move on to the crappy, low-grade shit from the rest of the classes.
I suppose I shall choose 2D, seeing that their dance was rather meaningful... plus one of my members are in inside. Dengue! What an important topic! I am rather glad they didn't choose one on love, love is ALWAYS a crappy topic, full of stupid stuff. Don't understand why majority of the classes chose love as a topic, see, in the end all their dances are all so stupid and low-grade! Obviously they won't get in, what stupidity!
Last class... sigh. Let's just randomly choose. Hmm. Since all the love dances are disqualified, I suppose I only have 2G left. Ok that wasn't too bad was it? What an easy decision! Better go announce it now, and trample the hopes of those crappy classes with crappy stuff about love.
---
Oh, we totally understand how difficult the decision is.
I see why we were so bored last year. It wasn't that the sec 2 plays last year were bad; it's just they chose the boring-est plays.
We should have made our play as boring and as cheem as possible.
Never mind. We hate the sec ones, remember? They get bored, it's none of our business. We shall enjoy seeing them snooze off.
This year, we shall be prepared. Do you think they'll notice if I stuff two earphones into my ears?
And another bright side: we don't need to stay back any longer! YIPEE!
Oh yeah, I hope you understood the internal debate going on, it's a tough decision you know!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, October 28
8:59 PM