Drooly Fangirlism
An excerpt of the conversation Zhi Hua and I had while playing Maple, which, thankfully, has finally worked, perhaps due to the fact that I had viciously turned off the auto-protect function of Norton Antivirus.
Me: SHAN JUN HAOOOOO!
ZH: JUNHAO!!!
Me: I LOVE JUNHAOOO!
ZH: He's so SHUAIIII!!!!
Me: You don't get guys as shuai as him anymore except for Draco!
ZH: Gerald Butler! (or whatever his name is)
Me: BUT SHAN JUN HAO IS DAMN SHUAI!!!
ZH: I LOVEEEE SHAN JUNHAO! My Junhao!
Me: Oh no, he's MINE!
ZH: MINEEEE!
Me: MINNNEEEEEEEEEE!
(and this continues on for quite a few lines until...)
ZH: Oh fine, he's yours. But Gerald/Eric is mine!
Me: Oh, Draco's mine too!
ZH: Tom Riddle's mine!
Me: I don't mind Toro too!
ZH: Whoa ZX you got a lot hor?
Me: Oh fine. I shall have Junhao and Draco only.
ZH: I'LL HAVE TOM FELTON!
Me: Ok you get Tom, I get Junhao and Draco!
ZH: And Gerald! Can I have a little of Junhao?
Me: hmm...
Me: Ok lah. I share a little with you.
ZH: (: Poor Junhao!
Me: Oh, I know! You get Mingdao I get Junhao! And you get Tom and I get Draco!
ZH: And Gerald's mine too!
And so that is the story of how Draco and Junhao became Zhi Xin's and how Gerald, Tom Felton, Tom Riddle and Mingdao became Zhi Hua's (whoa she has so many more than me!).
Wait. I think Da Shen wants some too! Ok lah, give you JJ, enough right? Or you can go share MingDao with Zhi Hua...
The poor actors/singers/characters. (:
And so, whenever you hear those names, please, do remember that they are either mine, zhi hua, or da shen's property. hahaha!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, October 23
12:02 PM