4 more days, 5 more papers
Ran out.
That's what they told me after I went to ask the teachers for the CAP application form. Ran out.
And I've been checking the general office faithfully every day in the morning, and they tell me it has run out.
And you know what that means people? It means that CAP is so in demand, the forms have gone out within a measly peasly day.
And what does that imply? It implies that my chance of getting in is very, very, very slim.
I think I better resign myself to Fate, and prepare myself to get rejected and I shall just do normal RS.
Oh well. Can you hear the breaking of glass? That's my heart.
Anyway, 2 down, 5 to go. 4 more days!
Today was English. And yesterday, a great and COLD storm blew our way, and so guess what? I'm now having a flu. A runny nose, a slight sore throat and a headache which might escalate into a fever any time.
Not a great thing to happen during exams I can say.
I don't know what posessed me to write a
5 and a half page narrative within 50 minutes. And let me assure you, the ending is so seriously crappy you can dieeee...
I can still remember last year's compo, where I had a seriously crappy ending too -- ending with a suicide of the stupid author (I know, DON'T talk about it). I think the teacher's real kind. She didn't fail me, much to my great astonishment.
Guess the remark made at the bottom.
"What a ominous ending to an otherwise funny story."
OH man. I didn't even mean for the story to be funny! I looked back at the essay, reread it, and found out that it was indeed very hilarious. In fact, almost all my narratives seem funny when I receive them back, though the humour was UNINTENDED. But what can I say, I got sense of humour what... hahahahhaha!
Oh well, at least I got not a bad mark, considering the standard of the essay.
So this year, I crapped, and came up with a 5 and a half page long narrative. I think I should go to the mental hospital or something. I assure you, the handwriting at the back was so atrocious I don't even know whether anyone else besides me can read it. I hope they do, though it's not really worth reading, seeing that it's so crappish. Something about love and courage and conquering my fear, and I assure you, it isn't as good as it sounds.
I hope I won't get an "Irrelevant" when I get back my essay.
Tomorrow, the much dreaded chinese.
Zhang Hao has assured us that they'll award us at least half a mark for every question, and that has at least assured me. I mean like, at least you won't get this huge "0" beside a question right? Do you know how demoralizing that is?
So now I'm adopting a heck care attitude, and therefore you see me blogging. And I was slacking throughout the whole weekend. My brain can't stand staring at something for hours. In fact, it can't even stand reading anything for an hour straight.
While I was looking through my history, I fell asleep for 2 hours.
Oh well.
4 more days, and then the great big fat word:
FREEDOM!!!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Monday, October 17
6:30 PM