1 down, 6 to go
[yes, FORGET about the hiatus, i'm writing an entry now so HECK CARE]

This entry shall not be a full scale entry or be too long to ease my guilty conscience.

BUT I AM JUST SO HAPPY COS ONE EXAM IS OVER!!! WOOT HOO!

So now, it's one down, six more to go. EIGHT more days to go before FREEDOM!

While other people are rejoicing and basking in their joy of after-exams and xing-zai-le-huo-ing away (glares), we have eight more days left.

Oh well, I shall be optimistic. We had more time to prepare than you all! (: So there! haha.

So now it's Chinese, History, Geography, English, Maths and Literature, in order of decreasing difficulty, for me at least.

Dying for chinese... 1 and a half hour for 3 compre passages all full scale questions with some 6 marks each except for the first one which includes 3 MCQ questions, 1 summary, and one close passage.

Chinese is a language, hello, you AREN'T supposed to be rushing through it. You are supposed to UNDERSTAND it. Not RUSH through it. I think they are determined to make everyone fail or something.

Compare the amount of time for Chinese to English. English, you have 1 hour and 40 minutes (including 10 mins reading time) for ONE passage and one summary. How ironical can that be?

Sometimes I think we are all in an evil plot formed by teachers determined to torture us and make us die.

Maths, I'm worried. Similarity! If the questions are half as hard as those in the one-sheet revision paper, I'm going to announce my death first. Please, follow my will, and make sure my bed and computer goes into the ground with me.

I mean, if it's normal similarity, then I'm fine with it. If it goes on to include algebra, I am afraid that being fine is not going to be the case with me. Do I have to announce that I, firstly, suck at algebra, and therefore, secondly, hate it?

Only pro people like Sabina and Zijun will like Algebra. And perhaps Zhi Hua, seeing that she likes algebra for some unexplained reason as well. (note: if anyone else goes on to say that they like algebra as well, please, beware of your neck the next time I see you)

History is sad. How can anyone memorise everything that has happened to Singapore with dates, numbers and all? And besides, *looks left and right* (please look at my disclaimer at the bottom right column underneath my particulars before you continue) the history textbook is a propaganda. Seriously! It praises the government every page you look at it, and condemns every other government, like the British one and the Malaysia one. You look at how it goes on about how SIT is so sad for building only 23000 units in its 32 years of existance. And then you look at how it goes on about how Malaysia government is responsible for the increasing tension between the races.

And then afterwards, it goes on about how HDB is so great, with so much will and all.

Okay, I don't deny that perhaps SIT isn't as competent as HDB, I don't deny that perhaps Malaysia government was responsible for the 1964 race riots. But do they have to go on to say all the pai1 ma3 pi4 stuff of how Singapore government is so great?

Oh never mind.

How come people cannot see the beauty of literature ah? It's so obvious that Literature is the essence of life! Really! In history you learn of the past people, geography you learn of rocks and how Africa people are suffering and in lit you learn about yourself. For only prose passages and poems and dramas have the power to make you feel. True, perhaps you feel a tinge of sympathy for the Africans while reading the geography text, but put the sufferings of Africans into a LITERATURE text, and what do you get? It's not only a tinge of sympathy, it's A LOT, with injustice felt as well. And you don't even have to memorise anything for unseen prose and poetry! No textbook whatsoever! which equals to no sleeping or boredom!

Plus, you also learn about other people in an interesting manner, instead of in a boring one as in history or geography. So it's one stone kill two birds!

Ok lah. Geog not exactly very boring lah. In fact if I was forced to take up another humans I would take up Geog.

I like the population studies! Though not so much the population pyramid, you take a hell lot of time trying to analyse it.

Population studies got ONE-CHILD policy! I'll go on about the lack of human rights in China next time, for I just noticed that my blog entry isn't exactly short when I said it would be.

Oh well. Friday, first thing I do when I get home (excluding eating lunch) I'm going to PLAY MAPLE STORY!

8 more days...


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, October 13 9:46 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling