Sexually Desperate?
From the latest gossip, it seems our male counterparts are getting, if possible, more sexually desperate.

And just when we thought they couldn't get worse.

Sadly, that does not seem to be the case. We would like them to know that we grieve for them, and sympathise with them greatly over their uncontrollable sexual desires.

Apparently, one of our secondary one brothers was masturbating. Yes, MASTURBATING. We so understand how his sexual desires couldn't be fulfilled and therefore he had to resort to this. And there is even solid evidence where a video was taped of him rubbing his dick on the railing, and thankfully I haven't had the chance to view it, or I think I might be emotionally scarred for life.

And our dear RI brothers seem very fond of stripping in class and showing off their *cough* assets.

One of them, whose name shall not be disclosed here, gains a sadistic pleasure in letting others strip him even of his underwear in the middle of the classroom.

Oh, such wonderfully delightful brothers we have. Such playful joy! Oh, if only the world is filled with them, it'll become such a wonderful place. And we are so looking forward to seeing them in JC, where we would have a chance to experience that playful joy.

Unluckily though, it's two years away, and we so can't wait for our secondary years to pass quickly so that we can see our dear dear brothers.

Such a sad, sad world.

---

Our brothers aside, let me move on to other topics, and I hear an audible groan from the audience who so want to learn more about our brothers. Regretfully, we do have to move on, otherwise we will be stuck here forever, and I'm sure you all don't want that.

Well, let's see... what happened in my boring life recently?

So today everyone was mugging frantically and desperately for the much-awaited literature test, as though they could cram in millions and millions of info at the last minute and get an extra miraculous memory space suddenly due to exam stress. Whether they got the miraculous memory space or not, I never got to find out.

And afterwards, we had a pleasant secondary two level congress discussion, where we had to address those people sitting there as madam chairpersons.

(I love Rui Ling! (: And her style too! Hee... )

Due to time constrains, we didn't exactly get to elaborate on the topic of core and merit systems, a topic where I was so eager to go out there to give them a piece of my mind, and, trust me, that piece isn't exactly what you call "pleasant".

Alas, we never got past the first group of people from fencing who went out to give them a piece of their mind, but it was okay in the end, since me, being the ever-so-great Zhi Xin, decided to go to the vice principal at the end of assembly.

With the moral support of Zhi Hua standing behind me. (:

Well, Zhi Hua must have visualized a situation in which Mrs Chan suddenly became a fire-breathing dragon and gobbled us up for lunch, for she was going, "I don't think this is a very good idea..." as we were walking towards the dragon, her voice trailing off and her looking utterly miserable.

Fortunately, that didn't happen, for Mrs Chan was very nice and reasonable, and remained a human throughout the whole talk.

Well, she told me that once the appeal for uniform groups to take only 15% of the school population got through, the whole core and merit system would be abolished. I seriously hope that that would be the case, or I have no idea how my ccas would survive. And so, thinking of the worst, I asked her what would happen if that appeal didn't go through.

"Well, we'll see what we have to do..."

Err...

"...and perhaps put forward an appeal to CCAB for them to accept Chinese Drama for SYF."

Ok, that's good. I was quite satisfied with this decision. Then I thought of debate.

"But what about the clubs and societies?"

"Hmm... because, you see, RI has had this system for 10 years and they meet no problem with it. The merit CCAs are still alive and kicking and very well..."

I told her it was because there were much more RG girls taking stupid third lang than RI guys, and she chuckled and said that I hit the nail on the head, and telling me how she couldn't understand why the hell people would want to take 3rd lang when it takes up 40% of their time.

True, true. I don't understand either.

I suggested to her to make it compulsory for people not having 3 days and above for their CCAs to take 2 ccas, and she looked rather reluctant, and said something along the lines of "That wouldn't be very nice would it..."

Later I learnt from Eunice that that topic had been brought up during their congress session, and apparently someone had suggested it too, and throughout the sec one cohort an audible groan could be heard.

Yeah, whatever... fine. Go mug all you like. Humph.

Oh yeah. About debate...

I think. I might. Quit.

Since I am so lousy and all. Perhaps next year... after this year's december debate camp, where I'll get to see my darling Sarah.

Then I'll join another CCA maybe? I like performing arts a lot...

It's still very tentative.

I just don't want to drag my team mates down because of me, and I don't like the feeling of being lousy at something.

Maybe I won't quit, but that's for the future to decide. Right now I shall concentrate on my EOIs.

And I announce happily to the public that Zhi Hua and I already have an itinerary for the holidays!

Quoting from MYSELF, "We need an itinerary for holiday activities so that we can survive the EOIs. Otherwise, we would DIE."


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, September 23 6:10 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling