Quiz
I've decided to try my hand at those quizzes everyone loves to do, and since I couldn't find one I like from the MANY blogs I've been to, I've decided to take this from Jovel/Adwyn's blogs. (:
Not that anyone is interested though, but since it's MY blog, I am FREE to do what I want. hee...
(I always skip those quizzes if they appear in anyone's blogs. haha.)
7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) Earn MILLIONS of dollars.
2) Be an author more famous than JK Rowling (how about, dream on?)
3) Fall in love, get married to the guy I fall in love with, and live
happily ever after4) Act in a drama/movie/Broadway performance/musical (another dream?)
5) How about do a decent debate... -_-
6) SINGGGGG AND BREAK ALL THE GLASS (ok maybe not.)
7) Go to FRANCE
7 things I can do:
1) SING! but I still haven't managed to break glass yet... is that good or bad?
2) Act... ok I am not that good, but I can still act! (:
3) Roller blade/ice skate (I managed to ice skate the first moment I put on my blades, how cool is that?)
4) Read books! FICTION okay, I can't manage all the long looong boring articles on the sufferings of Africans or how free trade is beneficial to any society whatsoever... *dozes off with saliva dripping out of open mouth*
5) Have a crush on a guy? (hey, not EVERYONE can do this! (; like most guys can't do this, and, um, lesbians can't do it! yay! plus girls who have SUPER resistant hormones or something)
6) PLAY MAPLESTORY (you realize how TEDIOUS it is to kill snails and mushrooms? the amount of ENERGY, EFFORT and TIME taken just to relentlessly press on the keys to level up! it's DIFFICULT alright!)
7) Cheer! RA-RA-RA-RA-FFLES!
7 things I cannot do:1) Debate well. )':
2) Kick a teacher's ass right now (I seriously feel like kicking the ass of the bitch and the bloody idiot, but sadly I think I might get expelled and I don't think I want to sacrifice my entire education for them... so it's rather saddening. Hui Min suggests we go get a python from somewhere and give it to them as a teacher's day present.)
3) A1 for every subject (unfortunately I don't have the patience and tolerance to sit in front of the table and keep mugging, so it's SAD lah)
4) Read an entire article on how Africans are suffering and how developed countries are exploiting Africans and how bombs are dropping on Iraq every day and how Bush isn't doing his job blah blah blah.
5) How about almost every sport. I can do badminton, rock climbing and perhaps a few other sports, but I am HOPELESS at those territorial ball games like NETBALL (GROANS), basketball, soccer, captain's ball... you get the idea. I seriously envy those with sport genes. KILL THEM! haha.
6) Mug continuously in front of my computer (not my fault my computer's on my study table right?) for 5 hours straight. Heck, I don't even think I can do 3 hours.
7) Jump through the entire forest of patience/construction site. I'll get back to this quiz when I manage to do it... maybe hundreds of years away. Then my soul will be jubilantly typing (if souls can type), "I DID IT! OMG I DID IT I DID IT I CAN REST IN PEACE NOW!"
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1) Sense of humour (it's a REQUIREMENT)
2) Must pay attention to me... you dao me I dump you. hahahahaha...
3) Hit off well with me (I mean, I must be pretty comfortable talking to that guy right? Otherwise we sit there and stare at each other isit?)
4) Well... good looking would be nice. (:
5) Being a little romantic won't hurt anyone...
6) And of course, be a GENTLEMAN! okay lah. not requirement. but it's a THING that attracts me to the opposite sex...
7) He mustn't be too tall (my neck hurts from constantly looking up! and I'll feel super demoralized ok?), fat, skinny, stupid (I need to have an INTELLIGENT conversation with someone), clever (or, perhaps, more specifically, nerdish. All the jargon and cheeeem words, just imagine!), sensitive (I wouldn't want that guy to feel hurt everytime he thinks I'm pissed... cos I normally ain't, just that my choice of words might not be the most suitable. Plus I want to, um, debate with him right? Too sensitive how to debate?)
7 things that I say most often:
1) haha
2) Seriously
3) Precisely (i seem fond of adverbs)
4) Damn
5) Sigh
6) Errr...
7) Diaoz
7 people who suck:1) FEI YU QING, the stupid mosquito who sounds worse than all the mosquitoes I've heard.
2) the BITCH
3) Bloody Idiot (names not specified in case they expel me...)
4) JOCIE GUO or whatever her name is. I
hate lao2 shu3 ai4 da4 mi3 when sung by her I tell you.
5) Sylvester Sim. You want a formula for success? Simple. Just sound bad, act cool, and stick your hand in the air with 3 fingers out. Guarantee all the bad taste girls will RUSH after you. Look at Sly and you know that this formula
works.
6) William Hung. Another one... Formula no. 2 for success: Sing EXTREMELY badly at any idol competition, make sure you get filmed, and when the judges say you sound horrible -- tell them you've tried your best, and look as sad as you can.
7) Liars, backstabbers, people who use/take my stuff without permission...
7 cool people:Erh. Can I don't answer? I don't like coolness. Never mind, brilliant zhi xin shall CHANGE the question. (:
7 girls who are worth mentioning:1) Zhi Hua!
2) Hui Min (though she daos me and Zhi Hua sometimes... *sobs*)
3) Da Shen
4) Evelyn
5) Xin Er (yay! the XINER aka SINNER campaign! CATCH THE SINNER! hahahaha)
6) Rui Ling
7) Every one of my good friends. The most significant ones being Sabina, Cindy, Sandra, Andrea, Sarah, Yanne. I think I've left out millions... Sorry!
7 guys who are worth mentioning:1) DRACO MALFOY (oi, he's SHUAI ok? that blond hair, those eyes, that attitude... he goes PERFECTLY with Hermione, no matter what stupid J.K Rowling is trying to imply. HOW can Ron be good enough for Hermione, I ask you?)
2) Jesse Mccartney (funny fanlisting website: "I appreciate all the comments of "You're so HOT!", but I am NOT Jesse Mccartney. I met him during a concert once, and he knows he's hot alright.)
3) Toro for being so shuai and sweet in Xue Tian Shi
4) Him
5) JJ Lin! oh, so CUTEEEEE...
6) WALLACE HUO JIAN HUA. damn, he's SHUAI lah. Especially in xi1 jie1 shao4 nian2... sigh
7) And, of course, DRACO MALFOY again!
Great. done! man, that was long.
Bet you all all sleeping liao. (: Good night, sleep tight, mind the bugs don't bite!
Oh Comp studs, comp studs, wherefore art thou?
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, September 27
12:33 AM