PISSED
PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED.

Why you ask? Cos of CERTAIN people and CERTAIN stuff. Therefore I am ultra super pissed.

Do you think those people read my blog? If they don't I can just splutter out a whole range of issues but since there's this minute possibility that they do, I shall not say anything at all but that i am SUPER ULTRA PISSED.

I don't think those people even know that I am pissed at them.

Never mind. Dummies.

Moving on to other stuff... yay, ahead lies a week of holidays! Where later we go back to exams, especially with english orals at the first week. Marvellous, absolutely marvellous. I am so full of sarcasm, I surprise myself sometimes.

Ok, the holidays is nice lah... plus I am finally going to somewhere besides Malaysia and Singapore! Yipee... going off to Bangkok for 3 days from monday to wednesday, so yeah, miss me people!

My friends have been befuddled, confounded, enchanted and whatsoever words that relate to such words. They, under the charm and influence of the great penguin, have all gone to Orbis in a spurt of enthusiasm wasting 80k on the trip there. Therefore I was forced to go along as well.

And because Zhi Hua regrets it very very much and misses Victoria with such a fervent desire, me, being the kind kind and nice soul that I always was, decided to lend her 13k to get back to Victoria.

So now I am stuck at Orbis with only slightly over 50k. Which is rather pathetic, seeing that I want to buy my ryden bow and that jr sentinels aren't exactly the greatest stuff to kill to gain level.

OH yeah, not to mention, stuck in Orbis being the gooseberry between Hui min and the penguin.

hahaha... fine fine fine. I shall go train my mage from now on. I have this great aspiration to ks everyone once I am strong enough... as I've always said, it's better to be on the ksing side than on the be ksed side.

Another term to go before december holidays! Can't wait to go Bagan Serai to visit my cousins!

"How do I love thee? Let me count the ways..."

There was this performance during the lower-sec assembly today which totally rocked! So now I am busy repeating this sentence which is one from the play and Zhi Hua and Hui Min are getting thoroughly irritated by me... hahahha. I promised them that I shall memorise the whole poem and recite it over and over to them when school reopens, so here's the rest of the poem...

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of everyday's
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
I love thee with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints,--I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life!--and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.

Yay! Now I shall go and dilligently memorise it with the express purpose of irritating them. (:

And during the play the school made up a really hilarious and stupid poem regarding this girl called Michelle who was feeling angry cos she wanted to work (yeah, right. either she is a complete geek or she is just using a politically correct situation) and her father wanted her to play the piano. And it went SOMETHING like this...

Michelle was sitting by the desk and she wanted to work
But she got pulled away by The jerk.
Sitting by the side of the piano playing a song
she got so angry that she RIPPED HER THRONGS!

hahahahhahahhaha! This shows how R rated our school mates' minds are. Seriously... Whoever would think of this? Now whenever the name Michelle is brought up everyone starts to giggle away. Especially when our sec2 level coordinator Mrs MICHELLE Ng went up and made an announcement... everyone was sniggering away. hahaha... all the poor Michelles of this school. (:

Geog test today was a total flop. Now I am praying fervently that I wouldn't fail. )': Feel so sad.

I shall put a disclaimer here. EVERYTHING THAT I SAY HERE NEED NOT BE TRUE, SERIOUSLY, EVEN WHEN I COME UP WITH A WARPED THOUGHT THAT STATES THAT I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH MY EX CRUSH AND YOU BELIEVE IT, IT IS NOT TRUE OBVIOUSLY.

Therefore, moral of the story, do not believe everything I say in this blog. (: for example. If I gush about some unknown person that I claim to be someone I like, it might not be true for all you know. My mind, as you can see, is very imaginative. haha...

Ok, now that the disclaimer has been made, we shall go on.

Anyone watched Project Superstar? (fei4 hua4, hai2 yao4 wen4?) hahaha. Anyway I think the votes are rather biased lah. Obviously Kelly has more of the X-factor than Wei Lian loh. Wei Lian can only sing those slow sad songs while Kelly can sing every song and can even move around the stage creating atmosphere with her songs. Obviously most of the votes were crap sympathy votes. Just because Wei Lian is 1) blind 2) had glittering eyes in his final song the audience's hearts all melted and decided to vote for him. Singapore seriously sucks.

As can be seen from how people like SYLVESTER SIM can actually get to the FINALS of Singapore Idol when he should have been kicked out in the auditions.

But the judges are biased as well lah towards Kelly. Especially the first judge, so obvious he was biased loh. Voted for Kelly in every one of the votes.

Never mind. LIN JUN JIE WENT!!!! OMG HE WENT!!! AND SANG A COUPLE OF SONGS!

Ok ok ok never mind. JJ Lin is cute! (: Not shuai, but cute.

Can't wait for Harry Potter And the Goblet of Fire to come out in November. Going to catch the first day of the movie with Zhi Hua. We plan to go there extra early to buy the tickets since we know from experience (*ahem* prisoner of Azkaban) that we are gonna get an extra late ticket even if we go at 11. 11!!!! in the morning! Therefore we are going really really early this time for a not-so-late ticket and a better seat which IS NOT right in front.

Lalalalala... I LOVE THEE TO THE DEPTH AND BREATH AND HEIGHT MY SOUL CAN REACH!

Someone say that to me and I promise you I'll marry you. hahahahahhaha...

kidding, obviously. (:

Mr Ng says everything require GUTS... our class really has a sense of humour. They sent him this cute hand with the middle finger sticking out and on the hand writes, "This is GUTS!" hahahahaha...

Someone once tried to ask me out but failed to since he used the cowardly method of email. wahahahaz! try to figure whether that's true or not!

I LOVE THEE WITH THE BREATH, SMILES, TEARS, OF ALL MY LIFE!

And if God choose, I shall but love thee better than death.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Saturday, September 3 12:34 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling