Past past past
Sigh. As we go past our days, let us observe a moment of silence to the moments we have passed...
*silence*
I shall now recall some of the stuff I've done, and apologize to everyone I might have offended.
I'll always remember...
-My FIRST plane trip, when I was about 4? I only remember that the plane was VERY loud and how I felt that I was going to be deaf soon.
- My full marks for K2 exams (sigh. the simplicity of the exams are a thing long in the past.)
- My buddy when I was P1. She was so nice and sweet-looking; and she even specially helped me buy the bowl of ketchup noodles for me with her money.
- My best friend when I was in P1 and 2 -- Dorothy. I remember how I tried to impress her by trying to do a somersault right in the middle of the assembly area during recess and failed miserably. I remember how we used to play five stones together, and eat together and do lots of stuff together.
- My first day of school in my new school in P3. Came home crying and sobbing... missed my old school friends too much, and everything was just so new -- including the EXTRA LONG bus trip.
- My first and best friend throughout my YNPS years -- Eve. She spoke to me on the bus, and I think she was the first friend I made in ynps.
- My first guy partner, Amirul. We hit it off, and we chatted with each other nosily during lessons. He was about the same size as me (hee. at least, at that time.). Later I remember how Sabina and Co always go on about how I like Amirul though I didn't. Sheesh. The days where platonic relationships with guys simply aren't possible.
- My stupid partner for p4. Nice at times, but at others? 180 degree huge change, and started insulting me for no reason. Almost made me cry. Then in P5 and 6 attitude change again -- unluckily, I was sitting BEHIND him these 2 years instead of beside him, but it was so much more better. Read below to see what I did to him...
- P5 camp. My first ever experience of staying away from my parents, and it wasn't too bad. LOVE THE FLYING FOX! the food was horrible, the beds were horrible, the rooms were too hot and too far away from the toilet -- but overall it rocked, especially by a stroke of miraculous luck Evelyn got into the same group as I did, or I think I would have
DIED.- My scandalous years of p5 and 6 -- they were so much fun. Had all my best friends in my class, especially with Sandra beside me. Kept leaning over to her to joke around, ESPECIALLY during chinese cos I ALWAYS find something really funny about people I don't like and then I disrupt their lessons.
Sat behind Quan Xiang, and this time, he didn't insult me -- or at least, perhaps I stopped minding. Had GREAT FUN throwing staple bullets and eraser bits at his head and kicking his chair. He would turn around with this
look of "you better stop it now or else..." and it was SO funny. Then we would engage in staple bullet fights where I had the upper hand since he had to turn back to throw the staple bullets. Hee.
He was so much more better in those two years. Turned around and joked with me a lot, especially during chinese lesson too -- therefore the chinese teacher (this refers to p6 chinese lessons and teacher) was VERY pissed off at me as I became totally active during her lesson -- in the negative way. Otherwise I would just lie on my table with my mouth opened wide and this can-you-please-shut-up-you-are-so-damn-boring look.
Yes, and not forgetting my crush as well, whom I kept staring at. (: It was so totally obvious.
The days, the memories.
- The day I got my PSLE results. It was... I don't know. I guess I was sort of disappointed when they announced the first as Zhi Ying, but I felt rather relieved that I came in second. It was great, the feeling of being able to choose every school you liked from the wide scope of secondary schools in Singapore. There were so many schools to choose from, with so many factors.
Finally decided on RGS. I suppose I had always wanted to go there, despite all the appeal of other schools and the negative, um, sides to RGS -- such as the fact that it was single sex. Haha. Guess you could say I was rather... boy-crazy? hormone controlled? Or just that I was scared of becoming a les. -_- Luckily I chose RGS, for it totally rocks!
- Sec one orientation camp. Our class was so UN-ENTHU, and our play... well, let's just say it wasn't really good. But I still remember the cute Sponge bob square pants! And we watched Nemo movie in the hall with our sleeping bags. Everybody was squished up together, and I fell asleep watching it on the hard hard ground.
- Beginning of sec one -- I totally hated it. Hee. My poor sensitive nostalgic heart was constantly pinning for old days, and I felt a little marginalized. Plus Hui Min has MOOD SWINGS. hahahaha...
- The incident that led me to get to know Zhi Hua. She was sitting outside the library reading a book and I recognized her as someone from my class. So, out of courtesy and also as i was feeling rather alone as well, I asked her to go along with me for lunch. And since then, we've hit it off and now we are best friends. (: (: (:
- sec one mass dance. Haha... the teacher said I was 120% enthu. =D But perhaps that was because the others were all very un-enthu.
- "We've got a fever" cheer. Went out there to compete with 207 and 212 to see who could shake their butt better for the cheer and I won. HEEE...
We've got a fever, we are hot, and we can't be stopped!- Third lang days -- the days of joking around with Sheena (with someone I hit off well at the side, there is NOTHING to stop me -- I just keep chatting and chatting and chatting and annoying teachers I hate. ) and laughing at the idiotic giant mushroom Mdm Teo.
- Chinese Drama. Sabina and Sandra didn't want to join along with me, so I was the only sec one in the entire club. ): Felt so lonely, and wanted to quit for SO MANY sessions until I became emcee. haha. I suppose when I do something I like (ie: acting) everything else just disappears.
- The slacky days at Cyber. Went there just to surf the net, and pretty soon I got very bored of it. Quitted it in sec 2 regretfully, along with third lang since 1) the MOELC sessions were spoiling my interest in french and 2) idiotically my stupid french results pulled my overall results down.
- Drama nite. Our class got in top 4, and we expected to get first. I still think we should have gotten first instead of losing to 213. Humph. Still, second's not bad at all.
- Debate auditions. Debated on capital punishment. I was so scared I couldn't get in... all the time for the suspenseful waiting period I was praying fervently that Sheena and I would get in. In the end, I got in but Sheena didn't. ):
- Youth 14s. It was so scary. It was one of the first few debates I ever had... and luckily, that was before I developed a fear for debates, so it wasn't too bad. First match against Anglican, it was rather obvious we won (pardon me for being mean) but they had so much LONG spaces in between their speeches and I couldn't even find much to rebutt seeing that they had so little points. Their third speaker was so totally bitchy and bimbotic, flapping her arm in a bimbo way and exclaiming (the debate was about euthanasia, and we were prop), "
Oh, so you are just gonna let them die like that? How can you do that? That's so inhumane!" or something along the lines of these.
Semis against SCGS. Got no idea why I got chosen to be second speaker, but I know I screwed the rebuttals up. I somehow keep blaming myself for us losing to SC. It was kinda true to an extent. I think Rui Ling really did a very good job as third opp; she was so funny. Sigh. Experience, perhaps?
- Debate camp 05 -- what else? Got to know a lot of people and fellow debaters, and had lots of fun fooling around in Orchard Road and Sentosa. (:
Okay fine. Now on to the apologies part...
I'm sorry to everyone whom I offended, whether intentionally or unintentionally.
I'm sorry to my HEAD prefect whom I always liked to insult, and will ALWAYS insult. haha.
I'm sorry to my debate team for screwing up the debate for them.
I'm sorry to YOU for hurting your feelings if I ever did. I'm sorry if you found my private blog. I'm sorry for making you have misconceptions. I'm sorry for everything I wrote on my blog. I suppose I am done? Yay.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, September 15
10:33 PM