Interlude
First of all, REPLIES to TAGS! (:
Sarah: haha, yep, rg is COOL alright! It's so super duper cool + nice that it totally rocks my socks off. (: Except for a tiny little glitch that comes in the form of our "brothers". Yes, they are THAT despo. Hee... We'll be VERY careful! =D
How do I learn about those stuff? Hmm. It's cos of my weekly tuition, where one of our "brothers" is in the same class as me, and he recounts those incidents delightfully, gaining a sadistic pleasure in seeing the disgust on our faces. Plus, the rg people in the same class as me have A LOT of gossip of RI for SOME reason. Hee...
I'll try not to quit debate for my dear Sarah, kay? haha. It's very very tentative lah, and so we shall see. Meanwhile, love you! (:
Kylie: Yes, OF COURSE David Pflug looks MUCH better than he-who-shall-not-be-named. Haha... he IS good-looking alright. (unabashed confession huh? haha)
Zhi Hua: Hmm. Not really... you should have seen me today; I've been blog-surfing all day long. Maybe cos I have no inspiration to write anything down? Haha. How's the leveling up going? I've seen the hat you are OBSESSED over, and it isn't THAT nice to be so obsessed over with. (:
And I know you miss my blogging right? haha, PRO lah. (;
Yay, done!
Just to share a poem I find hilarious for some reason, but you all probably won't. Try reading it out (with EXPRESSION)? Maybe you'll find the humour inside... HAHAHAHA! Or I'm just too crazy...
Yourself the sun, and I the melting frost,
Myself the flax and you the kindling
Yourself the maze wherein my self is lost
I your disdain, yet you my heart's desire,
Your love the port whereto my fancies sail,
My hope the ship whose helm your fair hand guides,
Your grace the wind that must my course avail,
My faith the flood, your frowns the ebbing tides,
Yourself the spring and I the leafless tree,
Myself the bird, the closed cage your breast,
You are the flower and I the toiling bee.
My thoughts in you, though yours elsewhere, do rest.
You are the brook and I the deer embossed.
My heaven is you, yet you torment my ghost.
-Sir Arthur Gorges
I find it such a nice beautiful poem with so much "you" and "me" inside. (: and it's so hilarious and sad at the same time. Haiz. I declare it my FAVOURITE poem of all currently!
Today i was so off, it's hardly believable. Did so little mugging that one would have thought that my finals are millions of years away... and all the time just wasted away, as though I am pouring it away, like water that flows in the waterfall. Sigh.
No inspiration currently to write anything, so too bad... )': I feel rather sadded by this lack of inspiration myself. Oh heaven, WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS?
Probably lack of mugging.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, September 25
9:34 PM