Imaginery scenario
Sometimes my mind does this weird thing and turns out a very bad scenario which might happen in future for all I know.

So this is what happens in the scenario...

(20 years from now)

Zhi Xin walks along the cemented street littered with cigarrette butts and tissue pads in rags, a lonely desolated look on her face. She is currently unmarried, because no guy likes her being the ugly short irritating idiotic girl that she is, and unemployed, being that she is so stupid that no employer wants her and she can't form her own company as she has not enough brains and money.

So she took to begging along the street, shouting, "$1 $1 hello $1!" while people pass by her with barely a glance, and she has hardly enough to buy even a meal a day.

Sob sob.

Sigh. The weird scenarios my imaginative mind churns out at times.

I am so ugly short idiotic irritating stupid and dumb. I got no talent whatsoever. HAIZ.

And everyone's pissed off at me, so I shall be pissed off at them as well.

Wait. I am NOT stupid and dumb. I am a very smart girl! I can write! See, aren't all these words? Err... I can sing! LALALALALALALA! I can... um... err... speak! I AM A SMART SMART SMART GIRL!

Ignore me. I shall wallow in my inferiority complex which comes once in a million years, and according to me, a million years means 31 days. yay...

I shall go train my mage and develop my inferiority complex more when people start ksing me.

Then again, they can't ks me cos my mage is a nice mage and she's rather good too. (: and she's only level 16! So proud of her...

Sayonara, and come back again to see how this stupid dumb ugly short irriating idiotic girl embarrasses herself again.

hmm. the weird things my mind does and says sometimes.

---

Anyway, an old comic from studentssketchpad, just thought it was rather funny... (:


Hear hear! GIRLS ARE MEANT TO BE PAMPERED! GUYS WORK WHILE WE PLAY! HEH HEH HEH!

oops. hahaha... KIDDING. we girls can do better than guys, so we shouldn't let only guys do the work or society will deteoriate! Yay!

Notice the angry faces beside that guy... hahahhaa...

Oh yeah, and the gigantic mysteries on the identities of the authors of the blog have been exposed by none other than xing1 qi2 wu3 zhou1 bao4! Turns out that En is from acjc and Hou is from Jurong jc. hahaha... finally we learn of their identities! There are even pictures there...

Think anyone would go kill them for these comics? Oops...

(in the middle of the day)

Whistling away, En walks merrily out of school whistling away, oblivious to the imminet danger that would befall him once he reached the bus stop...

There was a faint rustling of bushes. En looked suspiciously around, then convinced himself that he was being paranoid. Walking on with a slight jump, he went on to the bus stop...

And out jumped a crazy maniac-looking girl with haywire hair. "AHHH!" En screamed. "GO TO HELL! WE ARE NOT MATERALISTIC, YOU HAVE JUST DESTROYED OUR SCHOOL'S NAME!" the girl squealed, clawing at his hair.

She suddenly paused. "Then again, you did well in pairing us with **** school... ok, i shall not kill you."

En scratched his puzzled head while wincing away at the loss of his hair, looking amazedly at the girl who was now skipping happily away in the distance.

hahahaha... DISCLAIMER: erh. not meant to insult any school?

On the other hand, since their identities have been exposed, a hoard of girls might be finding them all the more attractive.

(In the middle of the same day that En got attacked)

Hou whistled his way out of the school gate, his mind busy churning out ideas for his blog, Studentssketchpad.blogspot.com, oblivious as En was to the danger that was in front of him, though it was a different type of danger.

The moment he stepped out of the gate, a hoard of girls ran screaming to Hou and overpowered him. "HOU! HOU! HOU! CAN I HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER? YOUR AUTOGRAPH? YOUR ADDRESS? PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE?"

Hou stared at them, trapped beneath their claws and unable to move out. DAMN! He thought. STUPID FRIDAY WEEKLY. NOW I HAVE TO WALK THE LONGER WAY THAT IS THROUGH THE FOREST WHICH IS LONGER BY 1KM TO AVOID THEM!

hahaha... Why am I being so bo liao huh? I don't even know them... hmm.

Sigh. More and more disasters befalling the world recently, especially in 2005. For 2005, we have a myraid of events that seem to be marking our doom. What if, I question, these events start to increase in number by the year?

First, the tsunami (I know it isn't exactly 2005, but it only struck us in 2005 the magnitute of the disaster, and most of the relief efforts only began in 2005), then london bombings, and now New Orleans and Hurricane Katrina. It seems like this ominous symbol marking the end of humankind, which I suppose we kind of deserve it, seeing the damage we have done to fellow animals, trees, and the Earth.

I think Geography seriously sucks, you just read about all the events happening in the world and formulate imaginery solutions, but all the while these solutions aren't being carried out, and we don't really understand the true magnitute of the situations anyway. And you feel this sense of hopelessness at not being able to do anything at all.

Oh yeah. Another thing about rights. It's all right to squash an ant, kill a spider, dissect a living mouse which is pregnant but it's not all right to ill treat a dog or abuse a cat. Anyone ever questioned that?

You know why is this so? Cos dogs and cats are BIG and CUTE and they make sounds of agony. Ants and spiders and mice are small, and they can't wince in agony anyway. We humans believe in our senses, and only when we see animals in pain then they can feel pain. Otherwise, they can't feel pain at all.

Oh yeah, there are no rights for fishes too. Why? They can't make sounds, remember? And they can't exactly be defined as "cute".

So if you can't speak, are an eyesore to humans and aren't big enough, too bad for you. You have no right to live, and prepare to get squashed by humans or get treated as an object for research, getting dissected, while the humans are oblivious to your cries of pain.

I accept the fact that we have to kill animals to eat, but what about those we don't kill to eat?

Those stuff we squash because they are an eye-sore?

Do wolves prey on stuff they don't eat?

Just some random thoughts as I read an article... and yeah, these are rather hypocritic thoughts since I kill ants too.



0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, September 4 2:16 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling