Evil T-Rex
Today, I got called to the dentist along with Yan Ting and Wan Xiu.
And so, we were dragging our feet along and trying to prolong it as loooong as possible. NOBODY, I repeat, NOBODY likes going to the school dentist. Ever since I was this little little primary school kid, everyone
always groans whenever the dentist calls them. In fact, we have this little situation in our minds... *imagine screen blurring and zooming back to memory*
*knock knock*
Student: (timidly) err...
Dentist (turns into huge huge T-Rex) *ROARS!!!* LIE DOWN HERE OR I WILL
GOBBLE YOU UP!
Student: (eyes big big) *scurries over to chair with very scared expression on face*
Dentist/T Rex: (starts ATTACKING the student's gums)
A few hours later...
Student comes out with bloodied mouth as though he is a vampire that has just gotten a delicious meal of blood looking utterly miserable and traumatized. Dentist snickers evilly and hands student a list.
Dentist: GO UP AND GO CALL THE NEXT STUDENT! *heh heh heh*
The student frantically scurries up the stairs and feels worried for the next prisoner awaiting his death sentence...
*screen blurs and comes back to present*
And guess what, people? After MONTHS, the situation
has not changed.I actually volunteered to do it first you know? Cos it was comp studs straight after maths and I didn't want to miss any bit of my maple story. Turns out that even Wan Xiu, who went the last, got into the class before maths ended. SIGGGH.
And so, the dentist, with a sadistic and menacing gleam in her crinkling smiling eyes, rubbed her hands gleefully together and ordered me to go lie on that chair. With an ominous feeling, I laid down and the light shone down on me from above as the dentist's evil smiling face loomed closer and closer with a suspicious looking equipment in her hand.
ZZZZH ZZZZZH ZZZZH ZZZZH ZZZZZH (no that's not someone sleeping, that's the stupid equipment specially designed to torture students under the pretense that it is cleaning their teeth)
The dentist POKED, PUSHED, PLODDED the machine INTO my poor tender gums and was happily CLEANING away as she called it, giving the excuse that I had not brushed the lower part of my teeth under my braces properly. I was wincing away and gripping at the mirror I held in my hands like mad. She went PUSH PUSH PUSH right at the part where the gums meet the teeth. My gums were bleeding away due to her plodding, and she had NO CONSIDERATION for them at ALL.
I want to complain!!!! *whines*
And so, at the end of the torture, she placed that
torture equipment away with a self satisfied grin, and while I was rinsing my mouth with the water I saw a mouthful of brownish water getting sput out.
DAMN.
I HATE THE DENTIST.
And she told me my back teeth were going to drop out. HELLO? What the *toot* lah?
I went back to class as slowly as possible in order to miss more of Jason Ng's class, but I discovered that no matter how slow I went up the stairs I still got up in less than ten minutes. To prolong the missing of his lesson a bit more, I observed my gums in the mirror of the fourth floor toilet.
They were screaming and sobbing away and looking very vulnerable.
I feel so sad for them and myself. I think I might be traumatized for life.
Stupid dentists. Ideal profession: If you like traumatizing students and seeing their pained expressions, you are perfect as a school dentist.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, September 28
9:40 PM