Bad bad hormones
Looking at the countless number of people plagued by hormones, I feel so delightful!
BECAUSE. I DECLARE I HAVE WON THE BATTLE AGAINST THE EVIL EVIL HORMONES!
And so now, all the crushes are long forgotten, buried under thick thick layers of dirt and mud and thrown far far away into outer space, landing somewhere on the 80th planet from the sun which us stupid humans haven't discovered.
And so I have platonic relationships with everyone! Or at least, I hope you all regard me as your friend...
Those who don't, BAH and piss away and blast off with the speed of light like team rocket in pokemon.
From this period of battling with hormones, I've discovered lots of stuff and therefore feel up to giving advice to those still under the torture of them. (:
Those who feel hopeless at all the wistful thinking, think again! You can actually make it happen if you really want to. Why sit there and hope that something would miraculously happen, bringing you and whoever together? Go hint to him/her heavily that you like him/her, and if you get a nice response, go get the GUTS and tell him/her you like them! Otherwise, if it is rather obvious that the other person doesn't requite your "love", then back off, become friends first, and then try to charm them or something.
Not that I am an expert on this... I failed miserably in the exams regarding hormones. System crashed and everything (ok ok I am exaggerating lah... but make me look more brave right? haha) but I SURVIVED! So yeah.
Unrequited love is NEVER healthy. you think of the person all the time while feeling rather hopeless, which isn't good at all for your self-esteem. So go do something!
As the breeze whistled past my earsI saw her, standing on the cross roadHer long hair whipped up, her lipscrickling into a smile.And deep in my heartI knew she was something.Someone special.Ok that has no reference whatsoever to me or anything (I'm not a les!) but anyway that was real lousy. Sigh.
I find that people tend to write about Nature when they want to write happy stuff. And what does that show? MAN MADE STUFF ARE SAD SAD SAD. hahaha... actually, there are lots of sad poems on nature. (;
Oh yeah talking about poems I am PLEASED to announce that I have successfully memorised the "how do i love thee" poem and am going in full blast to irritate zhi hua and hui min once school starts. (:
And I have this really nice short story created by me down here (it's ONE SENTENCE!):
Once upon a time there lived a little girl name Hermione Granger and she married a little boy named Draco Malfoy and they lived happily ever after with the added benefit that Harry and Voldermort had killed each other and Ron, being the extra person he always was, had committed suicide. THE END.
hahaha... that roughly summarizes the kind of fanfic
I want.
Supported Harry Potter ships:
- DRACO AND HERMIONE! definitely.
- Harry and Voldermort (they hate each other so much, it's PERFECT)
- Ron and Ginny (who cares if they are brother and sister lah. no one else for them liao, since ron is so disgusting and ugly and ginny is so slutty. they fit each other man)
Goody. When I have the preserverence I shall finish up whatever fanfic I might have.
But that prospect looks pretty dim. Most likely I'll start another one which will be more original than all the others.
Ok... bye friends! (:
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, September 9
12:48 AM