When I went out for dinner yesterday, I saw a horrific
thing.
I was happily and obliviously pulling out a chair to sit when this
thing scurried across the table with its
filthy and disgusting legs in
open daylight as though it had all the right in the world to do so.
Damn, it was a COCKROACH!
EWWWW. Imagine all the bacteria and germs and viruses that are hiding in its slimy shell. And all those bacteria have all delightfully jumped onto the table I was going to eat my dinner on.
I think I am going to have food poisoning.
For some reason, I saw an extra number of cockroaches than usual yesterday.
I told my sister that it was because they wanted to celebrate National day too.
It's a VALID theory! really! Otherwise you explain why so many of them come out happily striding out in bright daylight (you know, the chinese cheng2 yu3 "guang1 ming2 zheng4 da4") yesterday lah!
They MUST have known that they'll be extra litter in singapore on that day.
---
Found this really hilarious website through dan's blog...
http://studentssketchpad.blogspot.com/ . It's really funny! So far it's about the stereotypes of different schools, and has done scgs, rgs and acsi. go read it!
hahaha... rgs girls feminist? Maybe, but not that extreme! you must admit, it is nice for someone to carry your bag for you... (: and look at it this way: when the guy carries your bag for you, it's cos he has lower status (you know, master and servant). Oops. haha. relating to the comic. go read the second comic and you get what i mean.
---
Does anyone see what's so nice about fishes? My house has over 50 of them, and I still don't see what's so nice about them.
All they do is swim around, open and close their mouths, and pretend to be shy and swim away frantically when you put your finger on the glass pane. which actually proves that their brains are quite small since after living in the tank for such a long long time they still can't figure out the fact that there's a glass pane there.
But then again, you can't blame them. Their heads don't look big enough to contain a medium size brain.
Lately my house fishes have been reproducing with a frenzy. Within a few months I have already seen 4 batches of new born babies. Sigh. Our house is going to become an aquarium soon. Anyone interested in coming over to look at them? Tickets priced at $2 only...very cheap!
---
Sigh. Now that I've handed in my option form (trip science and lit! [:) I feel absolutely no interest in geog and history anymore. I am a mean girl. I don't care about deforestation and the effects to earth. let them cut the trees for all i care...
after all, we'll not be suffering the effects. Our future generations will. (: oops. shows how concerned I am, doesn't it?
---
3 months and a few more weeks to go before the end-of-year holidays! Can't wait!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, August 10
11:54 AM