Today's the day I turn 14
All the anticipation stops today, for it's THE day.

Yet today doesn't seem any different from yesterday, or the day before or any other ordinary day.

This year must be the year with the least people coming, if Zi Jun's not coming. So much for my barbecue idea. So glad my mum convinced me against it. I mean, with a lot of people coming I would have loved to do that. The idea was a cool one. Nobody has ever used the barbecue pit beside my block. If I went on with that idea, I would be the FIRST one to use it. How cool is that?

But well, the number of people coming is abit pathetic, so we shadn't think about that idea.

Fourteen. Nice age, but not a lot different from other ages. Haiz.

Strangely, I am looking forward more to tomorrow's national day celebration than I am to today's party.

Weird. Perhaps it's because tomorrow I am going to watch a movie with Zhi Hua. (:

I want to play arcade! Haven't went near one it seems for a long time. Sigh. Feel like playing the para para machine. Feel like racing a car.

Let's just see what the horoscope book has to say about today...

Love: 85%
Human relations: 55%
Money: 70%
Health: 80%
Today you'll be busy with a lot of stuff, therefore you must know how to manage your time.

Erh. Shall we trust what the horoscope book says?

Ok. Assuming it's true. Then it's no wonder why so many people cannot make it, since my human relations suck today. Money wise, it's true too since I got a lot of hong baos from my parents and my grandparents. (: Health, yeah, I feel pretty healthy today.

Love: 85%?!? Then my true love should be knocking on my door or something. Obviously fake, false, untrue. 0_o Otherwise you explain why my true love isn't here yet lah!

The fact that I'll be busy... so far I have been slacking away, but who knows what will happen during the party?

Ok never mind. Don't really know what we are going to play during the party. The games we used to play like crocodile and ice and water seem a bit childish right now. Sigh. As you grow older the games grow lesser. Games that aren't childish are those which you can easily play yourself. Like house of the dead. And you can watch a movie yourself too. How?

Dai di? maybe... though they don't know how to play it. 0_o sad. but then again, I don't know how to play bridge or mahjong or anything else...

Increased my level in maple story! (: Was happily shooting pigs away, and that was certainly a very effective and fast method.

Can't kill bubblings though. They are really idiotic. Unless your attack is more than 35, they won't react and will keep coming forward. And they move really fast, forcing you to use your bow to beat them which causes a lot less damage than when you use arrows. humph.

Realised that what I am saying about maple story will sound foreign to you unless you play it... haha.

Ok. Shall go play it now... wish me happy birthday! (:


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, August 7 4:19 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling