Sigh. So sad... the tong hua mv seriously rocks.

Anyway, since I am feeling so bo liao, I shall write bo liao entries.

RGS ROCKS! I LOVE RGS! (:

Ok, maybe I don't. some aspects of rgs are not that lovable.

For example, policies and teachers.

According to my seniors and friends, some teachers really suck in teaching. They don't teach you much, and then when they come to marking they are damn strict. where got like that one?!?

And the sec 3s are having sex education this year, and some teachers are damn perverted. they go into explicit details. how absolutely lovely. i shall look forward to biology next year.

All my choices are going to include literature! (: I can't really imagine life without literature. Ahh, poems!

Sigh. major sigh tomorrow. chem test and chinese pt. how nice.

Hey, I wonder who the fake lloyd actually is. haha. come to think of it, he is quite funny... HAHAHHA. Are you going to reveal your identity one day or something? Don't think I actually know you though. hahaha.

My maple story is finally okay! WOO HOO! (:

Sitting on the wet grass
glacing at the night sky
my hand. in your hand.
I smile. and sigh.

something is happening
between us.
I don't know what that is
but it's something very special.

Yeah, that's one of my fantasies. Perhaps I can go market it and write it into a book.

STORIES! I shall write an ultra ultra sad one that will make everyone cry. (:


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, August 3 11:55 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling