A really lame entry
Yes, Zhi Hua has been asking me to do my Voldermort entry but it shall have to wait... cos I am obviously MORE important than Voldermort! wahahahz...

So for this entry, you are going to hear about ME! yay! Of course you all want to know about me... don't you? (:

Basically. This afternoon I was rather pissed off while playing Maplestory. Why, you ask? Cos 1) I added the ability and skill points to the WRONG places! 2) And because of that, my attacks are chao1 lan4! 3) and because of my chao1 lan4 attacks, mages keep ksing me all the time! and4) for some unexplainable reason, my attacks have decreased when they are supposed to INCREASE!

So because of all this stupid factors, I was really really pissed. I felt really tempted to write an irritated entry here, but it turns out that my fingers were too pissed to even write properly. Therefore, that is the exact reason why you are not reading a pissed entry right now.

Not that anyone reads this blog... do you? hmm. if you do can you PLEASE PLEASE tag? i don't care what crap you tag as long as you aren't "lloyd". (: tag! and talk!

I must tell you something... *looks around* *whispers* I have attention deficiency!

wahahahz!

Kidding lah! or am I?

Never mind. Go figure out the question yourself if you know me.

Ok. I am being extra 1) lame and 2) boh liao. Never mind. I am entitled to it. (: You shall have to tolerate my boh-liao-and-lame-ness for one entry, and have the PATIENCE to wait for my A day in the life of VOLDERMORT entry. hahah... who ask you to have such a mental writer? heh heh!

And, not to mention, EVIL! You shall all suffer under me!

I picked up the gameboy that I haven't touched for months and even years today. There was this layer of dust on it looking as though that was its territory.

Which, of course, it wasn't.

I frantically brushed it away and it gave me this furious look. "GET OFF MY TERRITORY, YOU HUMAN!" It shouted angrily, preparing to defend its "territory".

Which, of course, I didn't listen at all. So I continued trying to brush it off, and that made it all the more angrier. "COME ON COMRADES! Let's ATTACK!" With that, millions and millions of dust particles started marching onwards to my nose.

Oops. With an ominous feeling, I prepared myself for the worst.

Turns out that they weren't prepared for war at all, and at the exact moment they were going to strike my poor innocent nose, they fell to the ground with a painful thump.

"HAH!" I proclaimed jubilantly, stepping on them with my foot. "NEH NANNY POO POO!"

But they had another strategy I wasn't prepared for.

As I turned on my gameboy after the screen was visible, it got stuck at the opening credits with a distorted-looking "Nitendo" sign.

Feeling pissed, I turned it off and started blowing away at my cartridge but to no avail. Inside my cartridge the dust particles started pulling faces at me. "TAKE THAT!"

I felt extremely unjustified. I mean, that IS my gameboy! What right do they have to invade it? Got property rights one leh! PRIVATE PROPERTY! So I marched upstairs, plugged in the hairdryer and started blowing away at my cartridge with a determined air.

And yes, I WON THE BATTLE! With similar looking pissed off expressions they got blown away like team rocket in the pokermon series. "YOU WATCH IT ZHI XIN! WE SHALL COME BACK!" They shouted, a distant voice as they disappeared down the horizon with a sparkle.

So I got to play my gameboy! wahahahz.

The above is true! Except for a few hyperboles, the rest are absolutely completely true. Really! *looks at you with sincere honest expression*

I did warn you, didn't I? The title above says, "A really lame entry"... so yeah! HAHAHAHA!


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Saturday, August 20 10:41 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling