New template!
After hours and hours trying to create a new template like Adwyn/Da shen/Valerie's blog template (you know, those kinds where you click and this new thing appears in the box) yesterday, i GAVE UP.

It was really irritating! My eyes were blurring away at all the black-and-white html code while puzzling away wondering what the hell was wrong with my code. I checked with so many other codes, and they looked exactly the same as mine. Damn. never mind. Gave up, got started on another template, and there you see this template now.

Comments please! (: This one nicer or the previous one nicer? I actually wanted a blue-and-yellow one but well... never mind. haha. A pity this new template doesn't have green to annoy that ever-so-irritating-and-immature "lloyd", but I recall that he hates black as well, so there... (:

This template looks a little squished up to me though. haiz. Never mind... haha. tag! I'll be EVER SO GRATEFUL to your HELPFUL AND USEFUL COMMENTS! Of course, they can be crap as well I don't mind (as long as it isn't "lloyd")...

Yeah, the words and lines are all self-created except for the picture you see above.

I even got an impossible wishlist! Wahahahaz... at least, I hope SOME of them can come true...

I'm not supposed to stay up so late actually. And I have a literature test on thursday and a maths test on friday. I. DON'T. LIKE. MS. CHUNG'S. WAY. OF. TEACHING. She's forcing her opinions on us! I mean, WHOEVER DOES CORRECTIONS FOR LITERATURE? Like, as though her interpretations are the "correct" ones. Hello?!? Literature is subjective ok? NO standard answer... humph. damn. and she's totally boring as well.

my poetic inspirations come from boring lessons though... haha. Talking about poems, that reminds me of CAP! I want to join CAP! Yesterday Ms Chung told me that the OM teacher asked me to go for the auditions as she saw me in the Racial Harmony day skit. Then I was like, "err... but i want to join cap!" She asked me to go explain to the teacher afterwards during the auditions which i did, and guess what the teacher said?

"You can take both!"

i was like, huh? How do you take both? Aren't they both RS?

then she went, "Yeah, but you can take one of them as extra!"

yeah, right. As though my schedule isn't cramped enough. I visualised this imaginery situation where I took an extra RS subject, an extra elective and became a PSL/Prefect together with my current 2 ccas. And i wonder if anyone could cope like that... wahahahz. I probably need a time-turner like Hermione. but actually, it kinda sounds appealing (your eyes pop out of your sockets...). It does! Only the amount of time needed doesn't... haha.

Not that I ever can become a prefect though. There's this self-nomination thingy and I was telling zhi hua that if ever in the impossible situation I became a prefect the school will die. haha. and i was telling her that i could bullshit my way through the questions and give them well elaborated politically correct answers. yeah, right. as though i believe in them... i have NO respect for school rules. The only reason why I don't break them is because I don't feel like getting detention class and I want to do it myself (like, I don't really want to wear a low belt, too-low socks etc etc).

The current trend is that if you are a debater and a prefect, you are most likely to become a head prefect as well. hahaha... in fact, for almost every year there is a debater running for head prefect or assisstant head prefect. haha. i think either rui ling or kristin can go for it next year...

Ok. Shall stop crapping. Rather late, as you can see. (:


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, August 17 2:05 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling