I know beyond a doubt that I like you
When I constantly look at my phone to see whether you have messaged, I know beyond a doubt that I like you.
When your messages make me smile, make me laugh, no matter what content they might be, I know beyond a doubt that I like you.
When I see couples holding hands and smiling and I immediately think of you, I know beyond a doubt that I like you.
When a few messages, a few conversations can brighten up the rest of my day and make me grin like a fool, I know beyond a doubt that I like you.
When you compliment me, and I think of these compliments all the time and these compliments actually matter to me, I know beyond a doubt that I like you.
When I start to do the things you do, when I start to play the things you play, when I start to like the things you like, I know beyond a doubt that I like you.
When I see your face in my mind so clearly, when I replay scenes with you, when I think of you constantly, I know beyond a doubt that I like you.
The problem is, do you know that I like you?
And, do you like me?
----------
yay! tagboard is finally up! I AM SO HAPPY! LALALALA...
I can't believe it has been down for 5 days.
5 whole days! stupid tagboard.com...
But now that it is finally back again, let's rejoice!
My maple story had some problems and I spent 5 hours yesterday trying to reinstall it. humph. 5 hours! while doing my stupid chinese project. stayed up till 3 yesterday...
and aesthetics today caused me to spend 3 hours playing the same old bloody tune over and over again, each time making more mistakes than the previous time. My eyes couldn't even concentrate on the stupid scoresheet anymore since I got damn tired of it.
sigh. but still, i am happy! right now, that is. (:
PARTY ON MY BIRTHDAY!
Going to shop with zhi hua for the early half of the day, and afterwards proceed on to the party at night... damn shuang!
MUHAHHAHA, I got this evil plan forming in my head. we shall play DARE AND DARE! Forming a list of dares right now...
For example:
-dare someone to go sing in the corridor loudly in the silence of the night
-go ring the doorbell of someone and say, "HELLO! I AM SELLING PERIODS! WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY PERIODS?"
Shall not reveal anymore. just know that my plans for that night are... sinister. HEH HEH HEH.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, August 3
12:15 AM