A day in the life of RON WEASLEY
I hacked away at the pancakes on my plate and stuffed a few into my mouth angrily. That big-headed Potter has disappeared AGAIN. Probably off to SAVE THE WORLD or something. What people see in him is beyond my understanding.
I mean, he's just some idiot with a scar! Sure, he escaped Voldermort once with an ugly scar which people find NICE for some unexplained reason but that was purely luck! LUCK, people, LUCK! And because of this luck, people have been licking his boots ever since and he got this notion stuck in his enormous air head that without him the world wouldn't be here anymore.
Oh, he's the CHOSEN ONE! How absolutely nice! He's going to save us and the world! He's gonna be our salvation! He's GOD!
Yeah, right.
I don't see what girls see in him. He's so scrawny and skinny like a pile of bones with that disgusting hair that is ALWAYS messy! Obviously he thinks it looks nice like that. Please. I bet the only reason why girls like him is because he's famous and rich.
Strutting away and throwing his money everywhere as though they are mere pieces of scrap metal! Trying to show off! Does he think I am dense or something? Giving me those presents and going on about how cheap they are... yeah, right. So what if he's rich? Those money was earned by his parents, not him! He has NO RIGHT to go around spending it at his every whim and fancy.
The only reason why I am with him right now is because I thought he would be useful to me. Like, when people notice him, they notice me as well! But sadly, girls are BLIND. BLINDED to his disgusting scar and his idiotic fame which is gotten by pure luck.
At least I have Hermione... In fact, I think she's not really worth up to me too. Just using her temporary. Glad she realized that I am SO MUCH better than the pig-headed Viktor Krum who only knows how to zoom around on his bloody broom like Potter and even MISPRONOUNCES her name. Who is so stupid, I ask?
I DO NOT see what my sister sees in Potter. I expected to have more taste than that. Obviously, she has disappointed me greatly in terms of her taste. She should go for someone who's at least half standard of her older brother.
But then again, who is?
Bloody Potter thinks he's so great. He's just an idiot without parents or a pathetic family. I still remember in the first year he strutted up, MANAGED TO AVOID Voldermort barely and still got 60 stupid points while I SACRIFICED myself for him to go and got only 50 points. Obviously Dumbledore is BIASED. Biased to the stupid Potter.
I told you Potter was stupid. Out of ALL his OWL subjects he only got one PATHETIC Outstanding in his defence of arts. And he still thinks he's smart. Yeah, right.
And because the fool Dumbledore is biased, he's now COACHING him in potions while other people who didn't score an O in Potions can't take it and therefore can't take any jobs in future that require Potions. I ask you, where in the world is there such unfairness? Just because he got LUCKY once when he was a baby and caused his parents to get killed he is now getting good treatment. Puh-lease.
Luckily Dumbledore was smart enough not to make him a prefect. Hah! I still can remember the shocked expression on his face when he found out that Hermione and I got the letters to become prefects while he didn't. Shows how highly he thinks of himself, huh?
I still think he put his name somehow for the Triwizard Tournament. He's so air headed that he actually
thinks he's good enough to compete with the rest of them. Yeah, right. Without the help of the imposter Moody he would have DIED in the first stage. In fact,
poor Cedric Diggory had to sacrifice his life for him. Why couldn't he have died? As I said so, LUCK. He's a jinx I tell you. Always getting people to sacrifice for him. Like Dumbledore and Sirius and his parents and Cedric Diggory. So many people have died for him, and people still like him for some sadistic reason. It's not like he got away from Voldermort himself. He got away at the EXPENSE of others' lives, and yet he gets all the credit.
I'd better be careful. One of these days
I might be the one dying to save his precious scar head.
Damn, the bell just rung. I hope he dies today.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, August 17
10:17 PM