Crazy guy
Lately I've met this crazy person on Maplestory. And ever since he's been bothering me relentlessly.

I don't know why, but lately a lot of people I don't know, mostly guys, are saying hi to me in maplestory.

It's REALLY weird I can tell you this. It's not as though my character looks any different from other characters. Maybe it's my inner personality... it shines through my character as well. wahahahaz.

Never mind. All you need to know is that there's this weird siao guy I met whom I don't even know in real life who's been bothering me. And not just in maple story, in msn and smses as well since for some weird reason we exchanged emails and phone numbers.

Now I am scared to go on to Maplestory. Sigh. At least for msn messenger there's this block option.

I sometimes wonder what people think of me. You know, I am UNIQUE ok? hahaha. don't categorise me into anything or I'll kill you. and I am NOT like anybody alright... if anything they are like me, not the other way round. wahahaha.

I am weird! But in a positive way... you better mean it in a positive way or I'll come and haunt you in the middle of the night. (=

Went for the exhibition debate on friday. Rushed home since chinese drama released us at 4. It was damn hectic... I rushed home, bathed, gulped down a sandwich and rushed out again. Which means I only spent 20 minutes at home. You tell me whether it's worth it or not.

In the end I was still late... 0_o kay lah. When I reached there the debate hadn't started yet, so no worries.

Saw Sam Chan, Lloyd, Sam Cheam, Kaleni and Sean Tan (that IS sean tan right?) there. Oh yeah, and saw the cute catholic high guy who looks a little like J.J. Lin (I think because of his dimples and hairstyle that he reminds me of him) there too. And i think there was only ONE RI debater who came. 0_0 or maybe I missed out the rest. Anyway there were a lot of rjc debaters since I think some of those debaters who represented Singapore were from RJC.

Those debaters have excellent styles I tell you... Wahahaha, when the first speaker of the proposition defined "shoot" as the "shooting" of pictures by cameras and video cameras the opposition started tearing their papers up.... so funny. then in the end turns out that the prop speaker was fooling around. :p

But their speeches don't seem to have a lot of content... It seems as though they were doing quite a lot of bullshitting. hahaha... they were quite funny though. love the style of the 3rd opp speaker, he was hilarious. (= My senior Eli thinks he's damn cute and she thinks she has another crush now. sigh.

For some reason he reminded me of david crawshaw.... don't ask me why either. his looks? haha.

It's a bit depressing though when you know you can't reach that high a standard. Sigh.

3 more weeks till sept hols. And then the school days start again. It's a VICIOUS cycle I tell you. hahaha. Yet I still love secondary school life, EXCEPT for the projects and exams. RG rocks, RG rocks, RG rocks my RG socks! (: so patrotic. anyway that was what Xin er thought of...

Talking about green black white I am thinking of changing my template. But because of this "lloyd" I am NOT going to change it right now. hahaha. cos he hates green and I LOVE green. Too bad... unless, of course, my new template has lots of green as well.

Sigh. Don't know why he must go mao4 fan4 Lloyd. The real Lloyd is much nicer loh. Now his name is tainted by some anonymous idiot. Luckily, God gave me a BRAIN to differentiate.

Unluckily though, God forgot to gave this phoney "lloyd" maturity.

Ok... I shall stop crapping. Take cares everyone! (:


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, August 14 11:36 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling