We lost.
You know what is it about debate and other stuff? It makes it so that you directly lose to a team, not as in you are competiting together and losing to some good teams.
It makes it so that once you lose to a team you lose everything (in quarters, semis and finals).
Well. The motions were damn difficult. I am so glad I am not in the team... I would have died completely.
The cases were messy, they didn't link back to the motion, they didn't target their weakest points...
Ah well, what's over is over. sadly over.
Isn't it ironic? RGS and SCGS were in the finals of HCs last year, yet this year we both got kicked out in the prelimaries.
WE NEED A BLOODY COACH.
I shall not swear. The stupid school absolutely refuses to provide us sufficient funds to hire a good coach.
I don't know what's wrong with my school lately. Recently it has been pissing me off with all its new policies and stuff it does.
I feel really sucky. I suck in everything, I don't do well in anything. I want to be good in something. I want to be among the top, if not the top. In fact if I had a THIRD in anything I would be so delighted that I would jump all the way to the moon and back.
What stuff do I like? Poems, literature, books, acting, singing. What stuff am I good at? none.
The leo in me desires to be among the top, yet I am unable to accomplish that. Whatever i am moderately good at, people are better. Why isn't there something where I can excel in, whereI am almost guaranteed a place somewhere with the top?
I AM PISSED OFF AT SAM CHAN FOR PISSING ME OFF. HE GOT THIRD IN STUDIES, THIRD IN 2.4, IS UTTERLY GOOD IN DEBATE AND HE FEELS THAT HE IS NOT GOOD IN STUFF. CAN I STRANGLE HIM OR SOMETHING?
Ok, fine... haha, kidding kidding. I suppose everyone gets that feeling at some point of time.
Never mind. Am I a jinx or something? Perhaps if I didn't go for HCIs my seniors could have won something. I seem to be heaping bad luck upon everything i support. Every competition I go to support rgs always lose. Coincidence, or am I a jinx?
3 months and some more days to the ac debate camp. I think that's the next major thing going on in debate calender.
Rumours, rumours. I have no idea why people can infer so much in this kind of situations yet can't do as well in literature. Just tagging a few more in some people's blogs can get people to suspect something.
HELLO? WILL I BE THAT OBVIOUS?
If I like you, I wouldn't be tagging consistently at your blog, if you even have one. Like, OBVIOUS right? Blogs are public. If I don't want you to know that I like this person, I wouldn't go and tag so many times and get your attention will I? Wouldn't I want to keep my crush a secret?
Ok, maybe I will. I never know.
These rumours have taught me something: I SHALL NOT BE EXTRA AND TAG TOO MANY TIMES AT A PERSON'S BLOG.
Shall I admit something? My love life, I realized during tuition, is entirely exciting.
Can you believe that by p6, I have: called my crush anonymously just to hear his voice, tried to follow my crush home just to see where he lived (that failed miserably because he kept turning behind, suspecting a rat...) and confessed my crush to him in front of a public audience of my class.
I am such a fascinating girl.
Never mind, I got over him. Don't ask my why I did all those stuff. The third stuff I did was because I was forced to. Don't ask too much. I wouldn't do that actually, and I don't think I would do that again... it was rather embarrasing, yet I strangely became more comfortable talking to him afterwards. It wasn't as bad as you think as he already knew I liked him from the way I kept staring at him.
Ah well. How many people can boast of doing such stuff? Life's experience I guess.
MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING!
Oh yeah. which means paul chu's birthday is coming as well since his birthday is on the same day as mine. humph.
Never mind. That was irrelevant. The point is, MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING!
7/8!
How i love that date. What shall I do on my party? I always have a party in case you were wondering, though it's for close friends living nearby.
Obviously. You don't want to travel from jurong all the way to bedok reservoir because of my party would you?
Presents, everyone! E-cards if you really can't give me presents...
The leo in me demands attention, so go tag my tagboard or something. at least let me know you are alive.
Holler, "I AM ALIVE!" in my tagboard!
That was totally random.
AHH, how i love the arcade. I found out that not a lot of people like the arcade in my close circle of friends. How sad. They don't appreciate the joys of arcades... the thrill when dancing para para and coming up with different styles. The thrill of driving a racing car and winning the race. The thrill of shooting correctly at the right targets and advancing up levels...
ARCADES ROCK! GO VISIT YOUR NEAREST ARCADE NOW! with friends, of course.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, July 24
12:07 AM