Teenage rambling
I shall be a normal teenage girl for once and blog about normal boring teenage stuff.
And what do normal teenage girls blog about? Oh yeah. They blog about their day, no matter how boring it is and whether anyone would want to know about it.
Okay. Let's see. I tried to read a book on abortion today but failed miserably for my inferior mind was too stupid to understand what the hell it was talking about and completely shut off once it saw those minute writing. The same happened when I tried to read about global warming just now.
Seriously, who cares about global warming? The most everyone dies. Good what. You die, I die, everyone dies together! Anyway even if everyone dies it won't happen in our lifetime, so what is there to worry about? Fine. I am complacent. But what's the point of learning about these when all we can do is just read them and watch helplessly when all these happens? It's not as though anyone actually bothers to sell off their cars just because they heard that there's a hole in the ozone layer which we can't see. So the point is that there is no point in learning about this!
Come to think about it, there's not really any point in learning geog for all we do is just sit by and watch as everything goes past. Okay. Thinking deeper, learning other subjects has no purpose either. Never mind.
Oh yeah. I was supposed to be a normal teenage girl. And so I shall go back to blogging about normal teenage stuff.
Today we were playing badminton for PE. Ahh, the feeling when your racket hits the shuttlecock is indescribable. That point of contact, and that force in which you send the shuttlecock back. That sound.
But I lost miserably lah. Stupid Zijun use her height... haha. cause me to scuttle all over the court cause the shuttlecock was too high for me to hit it. Stupid. don't like people taller than me.
i can't really believe I actually gave up about 5 minutes of recess willingly to play badminton. I
never miss reccess okay? unless, of course, there is absolutely no choice.
During recess we saw these acsi guys in our canteen. They were selling their guitar concert tickets. Frankly, I would rather go to their guitar concert than go to the stupid oprah thingy which every sec 2 is forced to go. Puh-lease. Must be nobody want to go lah, that's why they force all sec 2s to go...
Anyway they were really funny... Hongchuan told me of this incident:
Acsi guy: HELLO LADIES, would you like to buy our guitar concert tickets?
Hongchuan and her classmates: *blink blink* err...
Hongchuan's friend: Err... I am going off to put my plate! *with that, she goes off taking HONGCHUAN'S PLATE with her.
Hongchuan (at a loss with the acsi guy staring at them and giving this urging look): Err... I also have to go! Got something to tell my friend... *rushes off after friend*
hahaha. never mind. acsi guys rock. Though if any of them are reading this their egos would get incredibly inflated. haha. I like their uniform together with their ties...
So afterwards, Zhi Hua and I rushed up all the way up the stairs huffing and puffing away for we thought that we were late for speech and drama/philosophy and we still hadn't changed into our blouses yet. Turns out that we were actually early, and so following typical rgs tradition/laziness I waited awhile for valerie to finish changing before diving into the cupboard to change myself.
And you wonder why they say "situational awareness". Hope they don't have this kind of stupid policy to make people change back into their blouses in RJC, or we really have to rush to the toilet to change instead of in the comfort of our dear airconed class.
Some teachers really enjoy this process of us changing in class though. Some of them purposely try to stay back longer for purposes other than trying to answer people's questions... haha. I remember one pervertic teacher who did that... hint: it concerns a fat teacher who looks like a basketball and who taught us chinese and who got 3 scholarships which he proudly boasted to the class.
Stupid Zhang Hao made us stay back for extra ten minutes today just because us philo students were late. I mean, was it our fault that the philo teacher released us late? Humph.
Stayed back for debate, and guess what? turned out that I had waited in vain with Hong chuan and Alison. FOR AN HOUR PLUS! cos nobody else turned up and we were waiting in the 415 classroom like idiots. And as I was making my slow way home, I suddenly remembered that I had left my waterbottle in class when I reached the FAR FAR bus stop across road. And so I had to trudge back, heavy bag and all, to the school and walk up 5 flights of stairs back to class. Did I mention that I made about 4 trips up and down consequently when we were waiting for other people to come for debate?
So much for exercising. The stairs are just an excuse to torture us. we pay, we climb the stairs. the teachers get paid, they take lift. the pure irony.
And, weary and sweaty from all the walking, I waiting a long long time for the ever-so-slow 190 and my luck was really great when i reached the mrt. 7 minutes for the bloody train.
Being so tired from my walking, after I transferred off to the green line at city hall I kept on falling asleep, thus causing my head to droop sideways. the two uncles at my side repeatedly got hit and I had to apologise to them countless times before hitting their shoulders again.
Once I reached home, I plonked down on the sofa and immediately fell asleep even though I was thinking about my internet all the way home. I woke up only at around 7 something just in time for them to announce who got to host the Olympics in 2012.
Turns out that London got to host it. Was rooting for Paris (not surprisingly... didn't I say I love that city?) but had this feeling that they wouldn't get to host it. I think I am bad luck or something. Whatever I support will die. Sigh. Anyway London got to host it, which wasn't all that bad I guess.
It's rather exaggerated. i mean, just a decision-making for the host of Olympics 2012 and we get like $4 billion increase in economy? It's a no wonder why so many countries want to host Olympics. A decision and $4 billion. Olympics are over 2 weeks (or isit a month?). Even a moron knows that they will get A LOT A LOT of money just by hosting it.
Next Olympics, 2008 in Beijing. Singapore's rather pathetic. We haven't got medal for dunno how many years liao. 40? Lee jia wei just missed it by inches.
So up till now I have been trying unsuccessfully to concentrate on reading geography stuff, but apparantly my brain isn't suited for a white screen and minute black words rambling about a 3.54 decrees celcius increase in temperature. I don't really care about those numbers. Can someone just summarise it for me?
I hate performance tasks. then again, who doesn't? I have this feeling of dread for all of them. Especially the maths pt. something tells me that I am going to die for it. shit. if this ends up causing my gpa to drop I am going to kill it. not that i ever do kill anybody.
Is this normal teenage girl stuff enough? Perhaps I should add in more juicy stuff.
I've got like 2 crushes, which aren't that bad compared to eli's. But then these 2 crushes are relatively minor, so don't worry. Up to you to guess who they are? haha.
You probably wouldn't believe it, but I am starting to miss debating. Though I suck at it, but that's another matter...
I hate thursdays as well. They are the bane of my existance. It's the longest day of all loh, ending at 8 because of my tuition. plus i don't even get to go SL tomorrow and drop by dover on my way back. cos we are supposed to work on our stupid ivp protoype, which I delightfully spoiled.
I think that's enough teenage ramblings.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, July 7
12:28 AM