SMILE AND BE HAPPY
Ahh. Perhaps feeling depressed suits me better, since when I am depressed I get inspiration to write stuff. But right now I am feeling ultra uber happy! =D Knowing people just makes me feel happy. Not just knowing anyone though... knowing people who are great! Like you guys! Yeah, I mean
ALL of you who read my blog! Thanks for taking the effort and tagging as well... all your tags make me smile and grin and marvel at how wonderful this world is.
So yeah, the results of the survey are out! Love rules and is the most powerful thing of all! Following closely is
David Crawshaw! Wow. His charm is obviously dazzling people and making them fall in love with him...
Hmm. While I am busy grinning away, some people obviously need cheering up. So Cheer up! Smile! Look at all the people who care about you...
I realise I am probably crapping away. I think I am addicted. The internet is just an evil evil monster waiting to get its claws on you... Once it grasps you you are pulled to it and am unable to stop thinking about it. Evil. Humph. I am one of its pitiful victims... Therefore, I am posting this warning up to everyone: DO NOT FALL VICTIM TO EVIL INTERNET!
Wonder who invented internet. That EVIL person. Let me go check out his evil name...
AHH, the power of internet. Found his evil name. Apparantly it's some idiot called Vinton Cerf. So stupid. Invent internet don't have power to stop it from publishing his name. Now he got an angry and infuriated me hot on his heels. the EVIL inventor who invented the internet. Humph.
Therefore, I find myself procastinating this whole weekend away. Can't do work and don't feel like doing it... i found myself trying to crap through my chinese essay all the while thinking about switching on the computer. told you i was a victim of it.
From tomorrow onwards I have summative tests every week. URGH. Stupid, sadistic teachers. I don't mind if they dump every test in a whole week. At least you study for that week only. But now, with a test in every week, I am FORCED to study every single week! How horrible can that be? Chemistry for week 2, history for week 3, literature and chemistry for week 4, english for week 5, chemistry (AGAIN) and english file (fine, that isn't exactly a test...) for week 6. Horrible, absolutely horrible.
Thinking about my problems. First of all, that on the core-and-merit system which the school currently is forcing on the sec 1s. It is obviously a stupid system, seeing that it has more detriments than benefits. In fact, the only benefit I can think of is that uniformed groups achieve their target for the number of people. Or else, it's detriments whether for core or merit ccas. For one thing, core ccas have
TOO MANY sec ones who don't even want to be in the cca in the first place, thus disobeying them and being utterly difficult to control. For merit, we have
too little, causing a serious lack of people.
Let's not launch into my daily speech on why the system is utterly lousy. Me, a poor student with no rights and no say, simply cannot go against an entire school which is abusing its rights. So if this system continues, it is therefore inevitable that all the merit ccas close down. Which means by sec 4, I'll be cca-less.
Therefore it's time to plan my future. Or rather, lack thereof. Without any ccas, the only solution is to get one. A main one. No way am I going for ELDS audition again since they have failed to discover such a great talent as me. Therefore I have to work up an interest in another cca and make sure i get in.
The problem is, ccas accept few people once they reach sec 4. So what to do? Go join in sec 3? and quit one of my beloved ccas? NO WAY. I shall therefore leave this unresolved and solve it only when I reach sec 4, allowing myself to reach a frenzy of panic until then.
The most immediate problem is that of the subject combination choices. I have about a month to decide on my rough choices. Will anyone bother to tell me what to choose? I will definitely choose literature of course, since I can't imagine life without it. It will be as though some part of me is missing, some part of my world has gone black. And biology, since I rather liked it... So any idiot can tell that I have 2 more choices left.
Triple or double science? Chemistry or geography? While history will be useful (ie: umm. u never know. in debates? or in politics? not that i have any interest in competing with david crawshaw...haha), it doesn't exactly appeal to me. I mean, it's pretty interesting this year, but i suspect it's because of wonderful Mrs Mak, who keeps on persuading us to take history (
"Aiyah, don't need to think lah. Very simple, just put history! Still need to think for what?") hahaha. She is a wonderful teacher, and her clothes are damn funky. :D
AHH. another dilemna yet to be unsolved until the very last minute. Never mind, everyone knows that rgs girls always leave stuff till the last minute...and I am no exception either. =)
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Monday, July 4
12:31 PM