The most powerful thing is?
SIDENOTE BEFORE I START CRAPPING: Um. Sorry if you read my depressing entries, which i suppose are most of the time. somehow writing my blog brings out the depression in me. Writing makes me sentimental? haha. Perhaps because I have no inspiration, thus i dig out the stuff i bury inside to write here. in real life I am definitely not that depressing! =D

I love everyone who has been nice to me! Makes me feel this sweet gooey feeling... Isn't love such a wonderful thing?

Hmm. That reminds me. Lately I've been discovering the power of everything. Therefore I am holding a competition for which is the most powerful thing on this earth! Vote in my tagboard please! First of all, I shall list out the candidates....

AND THE CANDIDATES ARE:
1) Love
2) Money
3) Words
4) Understanding
5) Happiness
6) Greed
7) TECHNOLOGY (for prop!!!)
8) USA/Bush
9) Osama
and a last option for the opposition...
10) David Crawshaw

HAHA... Hurry up and vote people! Of course, you can nominate new candidates if you want with adequate reason! No nominating yourself of course...

It just simply brightens up my day to have a nice long weekend ahead. =D School has been seriously sian for the first four days and okay for the last since that's when I start to understand stuff, more specifically Maths and Chemistry. That's why I say understanding is a powerful thing, it makes you feel happy! Then again, if it makes you feel happy, then happiness should be the most powerful thing... urgh. up to you to decide.

Lately we've been reading lovely poems. AHH, PEOPLE, THE POWER OF WORDS! Words, 26 alphaberts, can actually play on your emotions. Without actually speaking out loud, a black and white paper can make you see colourful scenes, feel colourful emotions. ahh.

Contrary to popular human belief (ah, how I love this phrase), the sun is NOT something happy. How can having something glaring and blinding you be happy? How can something causing all sorts of cancer such as skin cancer and eye lid cancer be happy? How can something torturing people working under it be happy? How can something causing global warming be happy? It is, actually, the bane of our existance people. It is insufferably hot and causes your skin to peel off when you are sunburnt. But I should be objective. It supposedly provides plants with food, lights up everything without the use of electricity and, well, make everything bright. yup.

Love. The power of it can make everybody do anything. Do I even need to elaborate? It's so... amazing. The love one can feel for another person, a person that was a stranger before. Classic love examples are romeo and juliet and zhu ying tai and liang shan bo. *sighs dreamily* romance and love go well together... and france is romantic...

random quote that sounds nice:

"My only love sprung from my only hate." --Shakespeare (hate and love. such a huge contrast. yet one can find love in hate.)

I believe that somewhere, someplace, someone is waiting for me. Someone whom I am destinated to love.

You know there was this Lifestyle article long long time ago? The article about guys carrying handbags for their girlfriends -- sissy or sweet? OF COURSE IT'S SWEET! I mean, maybe not handbags, maybe just schoolbags, but of course it's sweet. Chivary is now almost non-existant in Singapore. Where did all the initiatives of the guys go? What happened to guys automatically opening the door for girls and letting them go in first? Why, you ask, do Singapore girls prefer guys overseas (um, at least, according to another news article)? That's because they know how to get into a girl's heart! Doing sweet stuff like this! Only selfish guys will think it's sissy.

Okay, never mind...

Um. Bush/USA...pretty obvious why he/it is pretty powerful isn't it? Only idiots won't get it... And i am pretty sure no idiots read my blog. haha.

Osama? Well, he's more daring than powerful. I mean, he dared to bomb the World Trade Center of powerful USA! But he's pretty stupid as well. Now that Powerful USA is hot on his heels, he has no choice but to keep on hiding and fleeing. pretty stupid, I must say. He should have just bombed the whole government so that they can't come after him... um, NO! I didn't say that... oops.

YAY! Technology! It rules okay, since we debated for it... NO NEED ANY REASON! but as you can see there are countless reasons why it rules. After all, NOBODY can survive without technology! Especially me... I can't survive without the internet! HEH HEH HEH... So it's powerful cos it has influence over almost everyone! GO FOR THE PROP!

Ah, now we come to the last candidate, the mighty undeniably hot ruler of the 21st century! He has great influence over billions of people according to the opposition, and countless people are imitating his style! Why are you still hesitating to vote for the 21st century ruler? GO VOTE FOR HIM NOW!

MUHAHAHA. You can vote for me too! HAHA! No need to explain why I powerful, VERY obvious right?

Oh yeah, I just made a discovery: RI guys and Nanyang girls look good together! They are all WHITE! haha. Lame, I know. but don't you find the unplanned coordination of colours nice? haha.

REMEMBER TO VOTE PEOPLE!


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, July 1 8:57 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling