Leos
Though I know I am blogging a little too much, I shall just blog for it's the center of my addiction.

Notice the new song? It's another addiction as well. I think I am going crazy for it just keeps on sounding in my head and I keep on singing it, annoying Hui Min and Zhi Hua out of their minds. Especially during the science test. I was humming and singing it and finally hui min couldn't stand it. "SHUT UP!" she whispered(it was a test, remember?) furiously. To her utmost disappointment instead of shutting up and I sang it slightly louder... haha.

This is a rather short and random post, so go read the posts at the bottom as well.

Just random stuff:
The thing about leos is that when we get angry, we are really terrifying, but this anger like a heavy storm passes quickly and we find ourselves unable to become angry at the person.

But that doesn't mean you can anyhow annoy us and think you can make up with us soon afterwards. For we have a lot of pride. So even if we are not angry at you anymore, you have to take the first move between making up. Don't expect us to come and suddenly be so cheerful to you.

And that's precisely because of this pride that I don't specially go greet someone I don't know for it might seem desperate to them. Therefore you have to greet me first if you don't know me. haha. Kay lah. Not exactly true. I go greet others too! Or else how I get to know Edmond and Timothy? haha, though that was pretty forced cos you have to admit it was pretty awkward standing there without talking to anyone.

Another thing:
I've been thinking about relationships lately. I DECLARE SOMETHING: I've decided that under no conditions shall I go ask a guy to become my boyfriend, and thus he shall have to ask me out... hahaha. not that i expect anyone would do that.

Therefore I think I shall make an exception. If I were to ask someone out, he has to show really obvious signs that he likes me or else don't even expect me to make the first move. Though I don't think anyone would do that either... We leos have a lot of pride and we don't like to get rejected. That's another fact. That's why you have to make really obvious signs that you would accept if we ask you for anything, for WE HATE GETTING REJECTED. If we ask you for anything, we have considered it for a long time and therefore am asking you for that thing (eg: hp no., email etc). We don't anyhow ask for that. If you don't give it to us, we take it as a form of rejection. And thus we become somewhat cold to you. Until you make the first move towards pacifying us.

Never mind. haha.

I am stereotyping leos. Actually some leos aren't like that. They got born under the wrong sign. haha.

I keep on arguing with my cousin about horoscopes. I know lah, very bo liao... haha. who ask him to go challenge the fact that leos are not the best? Obviously we ARE the best. We shine like a star!

Rather sad that the 2012 olympics went to london. But Tony Blair was obviously very smart to have come a few days earlier to get better relations with the people. I suppose that's where paris was lacking in. It's really ke3 xi1 loh. just 2 more votes and they would have drawn equal. And they say they don't think they are going to try anytime soon for they had tried for 3 times and had all failed. That's rather saddening.

PROPAGANDA man. Mrs Mak is brainwashing us! haha. "Put history down lah. very easy!" Trying to persuade us to take history... I seriously think she's the reason why more sec 3s this year took history than geography for the first time in a long long period.

"Because you live and breathe. Because you made me believe in myself when nobody else can help. Because you live, girl, my world has twice as many stars in the sky."


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, July 7 5:20 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling