I fall.
Falling to the dry hard ground
The grey ground stained with red
Yet I feel nothing

Fingering the papery feel of black flowers
The petals fall, contrasting against the barren land
Mixed with droplets of salty water.

Icy. I stare bleakly ahead
into the vast black waters ahead.
The water numbs me when I can't feel anymore already.

So cold. I want to scream from the cold.
Yet no sound comes out.
I am alone in the cold.

Vast miles of barren water
the inky liquid swirls around me
pushing me towards it.

My grip is loosening.
The slippery freezing water
urges me to let go.

I do. And I fall.
Down.
Where there is nothing to break my fall.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, July 24 10:32 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling