I AM DEAD
AHHHHH!!!! GEOG Performance Task DUE TOMORROW!!!

I AM DEAD. OFFICIALLY. THEREFORE I AM WRITING A WILL.

ZHI XIN'S OFFICIAL WILL, NOT VERIFIED BY ANY LAWYER BUT VERIFIED BY PEOPLE WHO READ THIS. IF ANY. OR ELSE ALL THE THINGS WILL GO TO THE GROUND WITH HER AS WELL.

In the event of my death I shall bestow...

- My scrapbook where I keep all the neoprints and movie tickets to Evelyn.

- My books shall go to my siblings for the benefit of their future education.

- My diary shall go to no one and shall be buried with me.

- My cds and computer shall go to my sister.

- My gameboy shall go to my brother

- My money shall go to my parents in gratitude of their upbringing of me...

- My rgs yearbook shall go to Zhi Hua

- My maple story money and character shall go to Edmond. Oh yeah. some maple story money shall go to Hui Min as well.

- My homework stored in my computer shall go to Zhi Hua if she finds it useful. If not, it shall go to the recyling bin.

- My debate notebook shall be stored in the classroom in forever loving memory of me and used whenever they need it if ever they can read my handwriting.

- My bed shall go to the coffin with me as well. Together with my pillows and blanket. I need to sleep in my bed!

- My clothes shall go to my sister and my cousin. Or else, they shall go to whatever charity willing to take them.

- My unfinished geog pt shall go to my geog teacher. Must see how much I can get for the unfinished work... I need my GPA!

- My report book shall be discarded and burnt in the fire.

ERR. Anything else? Ok. don't think so.

Wish me luck in my after life. if any.

I need a romeo to die with me as well... "Oh Romeo Romeo, wherefore art thou?"

Sigh. "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Thou art more lovely, and more temperate."

I guess that's what death does to me... I shall go around sprouting Shakespeare lines to people I meet when I die.

"In sooth I know not why I am so sad. It wearies me, you say it wearies you."

"Music to hear, why hear'st thou music sadly?"

"Then of thy beauty do I question make, That thou among the wastes of time must go,Since sweets and beauties do themselves forsake, and die as fast as they see other grow"

Sigh. Sodium + Chlorine --> Sodium chloride (NaCl)

Tan 30 = y/50

a2 +b2 = c2

Every element wants to achieve a noble gas structure.

Ionic and covalent bonding -- transferring or sharing of valence electrons between atoms.

Ions tend to have a high melting and boiling point due to the strong bonds that hold them.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHH! I AM MAD LIAO!


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, July 20 8:59 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling