Hypocrite
Hypocrite.
Hiding behind a facade of pretense.
Showing off your filthy money.
"Generously" lending people stuff.

So what if you have a few more dirty bucks?
Boasting about it, and letting everyone hear
The money's not yours. You didn't earn it.
So stop spending it as though you did.

Letting me do all the work while you play around.
Then when something goes wrong, it's my fault.
You blame me, as though I meant for it to happen.
Think. How much work did you do?

You couldn't even do a decent piece of work.
All of your work got rejected.
In the end I had to sweep up your pieces
And redo them again.

I never treated you as a friend.
I might joke with you, might laugh with you.
But I never share private stuff with you.
In fact, I wish you would be gone.

People like you make me see the bad side of the world.
You make me grow out of my shell of innocence.
With you, I don't wonder how this world could be evil.
You make hatred ooze out of me.

But think back on your pathetic life.
Do you think anyone would notice you
had it not been for your money?
Money which you didn't even earn.

In fact, I kind of pity you.
Living in your world of ignorance.
Thinking that you are well liked by everyone.
When they all just like your money.

I might conceal my hatred
but that doesn't mean it's not there.
It's been simmering like a domant volcano.
One day, it's going to erupt.

And then you'll be sorry.

I despise people like you.

Everything sucks. No one seems to care anymore. I hate everything. Inside I am so full of hatred I feel like bursting like a water balloon. I feel like screaming at this hypocritic world.

"I feel as though I am screaming in a room full of people but no one seems to hear me." --Rose, Titanic.

I have so many pent up emotions inside right now that it doesn't seem possible to smile.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, July 5 5:35 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling