GO SQUASH MUSHROOMS! GO SQUASH SNAILS! GO SQUASH GREEN SQUOOSHY WEESHY STUFF!
Ok... That was crazy me going crazy on Maple story.
Seriously, Maple Story is a funny game. You see a lot of tombstones falling from the sky all the time.
And then, if you want to be evil, you go follow the person you want to be evil with(make sure your attack strength is stronger than the person's) and then whenever the person is beating something up you go beat the whatever thing as well and grab the items and experience points so that the person won't have any... HEH HEH HEH!
Haha... I did that once liao! The person was tediously killing the stupid red-shell snail, then i go up front, smash one time and all the exp go to me. I even got the items since they give items and experience points to the player who contributes most to killing the animal... And then the person was like, "Idiot". WAHAHAHA... I AM SO EVIL!
SQUASH SQOOSH SQUASH!
Whenever your weapon hits the animal, the animal will go 0_0 in agony! then you continuously go hit the stupid animal and watch that expression on the face before the animal gets squashed... haha, I am SOO sadistic. Did I mention that I love Happy Tree Friends? All the blood splooshing out of the squirrel... hahaha.
I shall give you a personal introduction of some of the animals! Or monsters, as they call it...
First of all, the most-enjoyable-to-squash-since-it-only-takes-one-smash monster, the SNAIL! And the similarly-enjoyable-to-squash-as-well, the BLUE SNAIL!

WAHAHA! It's smiling now right? wait till you smash it... muhahaha... and it doesn't cause a lot of damage either! You only get lower exp...

The more sulky version... but it's eyes look better when you smash it! HAHAHA!
Next up, the SHROOM

Yeah, this looks rather evil. But at least it isn't a hypocrite like it's cousin the bouncing mushroom who is so evil yet hides behind a smiling mask... Never mind. haha. it gives you mushroom spores when you kill it...
The EVIL EVIL STUPID ORANGE MUSHROOM

AWW, so sweet right? The smile so nice right? WRONG. It bounces around, hopping on people and is maliculously evil. If you stand there looking at it, it will do nothing at first, wait till you get your attention elsewhere and then HOP ON YOU, causing a hp damage of 18. 18!!! One hit by it causes 18 HP DAMAGE! The worst thing is, it can HOP AROUND. So if you are like standing there innocently trying to restore your hp, it can just hop on you and get you to die. EVIL.
And this is the GREEN SQOOSHY WOOSHY thing I was talking about at the first line... the SLIME

This sort of reminds me of the new pokemon series pokemon. Or maybe the water droplet in the advertisement. Never mind... it hops around too, but at least it's better than the orange mushroom. And it's nice to smash! Ahh, the satisfying sound when you hit it! HEH HEH HEH!
I think I have officially gone mad, and it's all because of Hui Min. Her and her, "Play maple story! Play maple story! Play maple story!" siao liao.
Never mind. If you play maple story, go add me! haha... my character name's melstars. :) I shall go snatch your exp and items... hahaha, no lah, I won't be that evil!
GO SQUASH MUSHROOMS! GO SQUASH SNAILS! GO SQUASH GREEN SQUOOSHY WEESHY STUFF!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, July 12
1:22 AM