7th August! MY BIRTHDAY!
LALALA... next sunday's my birthday!

MY BIRTHDAY! YAY!

lalallala. (: i am mad today.

I grew! haha. perhaps it was because I was trying my best to stretch my body, but then the point is I grew! They measured our height and weight today and I grew like 2.5 cm! LALALA... haha. I shall go play more badminton!

Badminton rocks!

Sadly, my weight remains roughly the same. ): Sigh. I WANT TO INCREASE 10 KG! How come got no weight gain program one? I eat so much also cannot gain weight... so sad right? HUMPH.

Today I went to play badminton in an extra burst of encouragement to keep on growing. I WANT TO GROW, I WANT TO GROW GROW GROW...

Don't mind me, i am feeling quite hyper today. (:

It was quite satisfying, the badminton game. Got myself drenched in sweat, and miraculously my appetite did improve! lalala. I shall go play more badminton from now on...

Today was quite an ok day. First we went to the science lab, strolling leisurely as though we had all the time in the world when the truth was we were late already. Went to boil grass... haha. it was to find out the acidity of the solution lah. Those colours in the test tubes were really cool. Love looking at all the different colours...

And then we had to rush back to class, dump our things and change for PE. Was trying desperately to open my locker door as fast as possible to stuff my handphone inside while zhi hua was telling me there was no need for it... but it's better to be safe, I love my handphone a lot you know...wouldn't want to get it stolen, would I? (: Especially with all the increase of handphone-stealing incidents.

Had to do the stupid Aces day routine in the hall. Everyone was struggling with the middle and high impact while some of us just gave up entirely. Didn't even know what the hell the girl was doing. Humph. Must have been made to torture us students especially.

Then we had to go back to class since Jin Ning was giving out goody bags as tomorrow's her birthday. (: We were all having our goody bags for recess. Gave my marshmallow to Zhi Hua since I hate them... they taste totally disgusting, don't you think? Eww.

Chinese was so totally boring the only thing I could think of in my head was how I wanted to lie my head in my arms and go to sleep in that comfortable little position. Stupid Zhang hao was making us REPEAT the poem for so many times loh. Damn boring. Everyone was looking as though their only wish in their lives was to lie down and sleep. Until Macey went to ask Zhang Hao whether we can go eat the stuff in our goody bags... haha, must really thank macey. Zhang hao, thinking that no one could memorise the poem, said that we could if someone went out and recited the poem without looking. Everyone was frantically trying to memorise the poem when Zijun went out and recited the whole thing perfectly. (: as a result, the class never got back to order as people were too busy stuffing food into their mouths.

Then we had our personal exposition test. Quite okay lah, but I think a lot of people chose the same question as mine... sigh. I think that was the longest personal expo essay I have written in the fastest amount of time. (:

We were late for assembly, but Ms Chung was there to undo our bookings. Assembly was damn boring as usual. Me and Zhi Hua were chattering away. First I was telling Zhi Hua how channel 8 shows must always have the following people:

1) a retarded and stupid person
2) a too-kind person who is stupid since she doesn't mind doing everything for others without complains
3) crazy people

I was trying to explain which characters in tong xin yuan fitted the bill exactly. The retarded one (Pierce Png) she knew and the too-kind one(Felicia Chin) too. Got stuck at trying to explain which were the crazy people. Was trying to tell her Fyn was one of them, but she didn't know who she was. You know, the person who talks to herself on the mirror, where she has this kind of split personality. Siao one. Then another crazy person is the Shao Dong who is obsessed about bao bei and wants to kill the dayang(the retarded one). sigh. channel 8 plots are so cliched that I can predict almost every one of their moves.

And then I went on to creating this lovely beach scenario where the sand was so white and fine as powder, where the sky was this brilliant shade of the blue, where the sun was hiding behind one of the clouds in the sky, where the sea was oh-so-calm and splashing and lapping against the shore...

Yeah, all this during assembly. (:

and then chinese drama, which was quite fun... we were acting out this liang shan bo and zhu ying tai thingy, only that they changed into a tree instead of butterflies... hahhahaha....

MY BIRTHDAY'S NEXT SUNDAY!

Charmaine was totally evil. You know William Tan, the wheelchair guy who broke the olympic record of participating in 7 maratons in 7 continents in 70 days? Charmaine got lots of his newspaper articles, cut them out and wrote, "I love william tan!" on them. She went to paste it on Wei Xia's bag and didn't tell her until she was almost reaching home. Which means, Wei Xia walked through Orchard road and the entire mrt with "I love william tan!" on her bag... hahahaha...

That was funny! (:


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, July 29 11:24 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling