An unbelievable fact
*faints* OH MY GOD!

Guess what? No, seriously, GUESS WHAT? OH MY GOD...

WE GOT IN!!! Our project got selected! Yes, the not-workable, refused-to-cooperate-with-us-no-matter-what ladder! I simply cannot believe my eyes! They must have been overworked or something... *rubs eyes vigorously* OH MY GOD! It is true! I see our project's name right on the list of selected projects! I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS! The judges must have been sleeping or something... it simply cannot be! Can't be! How can it be?

I am seriously fainting. Fainted.













---that was the period in which i fainted---

I really cannot believe this shocking fact. I mean, our project is the only one selected for the IVP fair in all the projects! How can this be? Impossible right? Xin Er and Geraldine's presentation was the best, and I quite liked the other projects too!

Sigh. I have to accept this unbelievable fact. Now what? we are seriously dead. Cos we have to make sure our ladder works for the fair! If we didn't get selected we could just dump it somewhere and not look at it for the rest of our lives. Now that we are selected, we have to make sure it works... and that is downright impossible. The rungs refuses to stick to the sides of the ladder no matter how much glue we use and no matter how tight we tighten the metal wire. URGH... There is one good side to this though: WE PROVE THAT BITCH MAY TAN WRONG!!!!

Ok. Fine. Nothing much to say liao.


i don't know why I keep thinking of him when i don't even like him. or do i?


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Saturday, June 4 3:06 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling