My GOSH
Jesse McCartney is so damn shuai! Really! see the video over there? If you can't see, too bad. But let me tell you, Jesse McCartney rocks plus his voice is very very nice! And Beautiful Soul is soooo nice! Sigh. He is so shuai. I see this deeper side to him though. He's only 18 this year I think. SIGHH. Haiz. Wish people like him existed in Singapore. Hope?
I seriously hope you all can see that video over there unlike last time... or else you all will be missing out on something BIG.
Tomorrow I'll be going to Malaysia... Miss me? haha. I am starting to worry about my huge truckload of homework that's left in a corner collecting dust. I've slacking like hell, not wanting to do anything but laze around, read fanfic and play games.
Let me reiterate before I continue: BEAUTIFUL SOUL BY JESSE MCCARTNEY IS SO DAMN NICE!!! :D Jesse McCartney shall rank top on my shuai list. haha. Too bad for the other contestants. yes, I have a shuai list. But I am not this superficial boy-crazy girl you see here. Seriously. I don't only look at looks. That's why I don't like Tom Felton, I like Draco Malfoy. I am starting to think of the endless possibilities of why he is like that (ie: in the stupid biased Harry Potter series he is portrayed to be insulting and sneering all the time). Unlike Harry, who is so shallow and thinks he's
sooo mighty, draco has a deep side to him. Really. That sneer and insults are just a shell to cover his inner true character.
Seriously. Even if I deduce wrongly, that they are not just a shell to cover his inner character, you have to admit, hairy potty and weasel deserve to be insulted. And besides, with Dumbledore being so biased towards harry and Griffindor, who could blame Draco? I mean, 10 points to Neville for
trying to stop Potty and his friends from going? What
"courage to stand up to his friends"? I phui! Please. If he had
managed to stop them instead of just
trying, they wouldn't have gotten the 150 points that biased Dumbledore awarded to each of them. And Slytherin would have won.
Let's go back to the topic at hand though I might have a million and one points on why Harry Potter sucks like hell. Hmm. Let me display my shuai list (based on looks and character):
1st: Jesse McCartney (I might not know him, but i've read one of his interviews about him. According to him he doesn't really laugh that often. I see this silent deep side to him...)
2nd: Draco malfoy :D
3rd: Huo Jian Hua (hmm. I might not know him either, but this is based on his character in the shows he have acted in. eg: westside story, hai tun wan lian ren) and Toro(based on his character in xue3 tian1 shi3)
yup. :D want to see why Jesse McCartney has so suddenly and swiftly rose up so high in the ranks? Go search his name in Google, go images and you'll see him. Better still, if you can't see my video, go windows media player, search Jesse McCartney, and click on the link of Beautiful Soul (300k) and you see his real cuteness and shuainess.
Oh gosh. I love Beautiful Soul.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, June 8
10:38 PM